Back in July I shared a reveal of the curated artisan gift box that I’d gotten from Indie Gift Box. I’ve really been enjoying getting these boxes in the mail and wanted to share another one with you today.
How Indie Gift Box Works
Before I show off the items that came in my September box, let me tell you a little bit about how Indie Gift Box works.
- You sign up for a membership. You can choose from 1, 3 and 6 month subscriptions. The longer subscriptions are slightly less money per month. They’re all less than $25 per month.
- A curated box of artisan goods arrives at your home each month. Each box has a theme. Each one includes items that are made with love from the artisans.
- There are usually other discounts, promotions, coupons and deals to take advantage of throughout the month.
My September Box Reveal
Here is my September box reveal:
The theme of this particular box was Office Party. I especially loved the leopard note cards and positive message pens. You can see the details of all of the items that were in it here. The next box that will be headed my way soon is themed High Tea. I can hardly wait for its arrival!
Get Your Indie Gift Box
Here are five good reasons to sign up for Indie Gift Box:
- It’s fun to get creative, inspiring, useful products in the mail every month.
- You’re supporting a business that is woman-owned-and-operated. Meet the team.
- You’re supporting a community of indie artists and artisans.
- You’ll get access to discounts and promotions from some of the artisans.
- It’s affordable. You’ll get $35-$75 worth of items for less than $25.
You can also connect with Indie Gift Box on social media to stay on top of what they’re up to: