I’ve written about TOMS crochet shoes many times in the past. I’ve seen them lots of times online. And I’ve seen one or two people wearing them around town. However, I’ve never actually seen them in the store before.
There are a few reasons for this:
- I don’t need new shoes so I don’t really like in the shoe sections of stores very often. I like shoes. I’d probably buy more if I looked. I don’t need more so I don’t look.
- When I do look at shoes, it’s usually in thrift stores since those are the stores I’m most likely to be in when shopping for clothes. I haven’t seen any crochet TOMS in the thrift stores.
- If I’m in a new store, it’s usually a local boutique store, not a brand name store. I haven’t seen TOMS crochet shoes there either.
However, when I was walking through downtown Calistoga last weekend (where I went to tour a castle, do a mud bath and taste wine for my 33rd birthday) I saw some white crochet TOMS in the window of a store so I thought I’d snap a photo.
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet