I’ve decided to offer Crochet Saved My Life free on Kindle this weekend! Get it now!
Crochet Saved My Life
Crochet Saved My Life is my non-fiction book about the mental and physical health benefits of crochet. I share my own story of crafting through depression and the stories of many other women who crocheted through a variety of different illnesses and tough times. You can learn more about the book at www.crochetsavedmylife.com.
Free for the First Time
This is the first time that I’ve taken advantage of the Kindle promotion opportunity to offer this book free to anyone with a Kindle. It is always available for free, however, to Amazon Prime members through the Kindle Lending Library.
Why The Book is Free This Weekend
There are three big reasons the book is free this weekend:
- Crochet Concupiscence turns 2 this week. It’s my blog’s birthday present to my awesome readers.
- I’ve always wanted to make the book free to more people and some recent Christmas-inspired sales made it possible for me to do this promotion! Not everyone who needs this book can afford it so whenever possible I’d like to make it available to people.
- I want to spread the word about the book.
Please Help Me Out
If you download the book and like it, you can help me a lot by giving good reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook etc.
Other things you can do to support Crochet Saved My Life include:
- Ask your local library to carry the book. It only takes a few minutes to go to your library’s website and use their “suggest a title” feature. This can get the book into more hands of people who can’t afford a copy.
- Interview me about the book for your blog/ magazine / podcast. I want to talk about it!
- Pin the book’s cover image to Pinterest. In fact, if you Pin It then leave me a comment here with your Pinterest handle then I’ll help you back by following some of your boards and doing some pinning for you.
- Share this post through social media so others know that they can get the book for free this weekend!
After originally publishing this post, a few things happened that made me realize it would be smart to allow people to offer donations if they want to. It’s not required; the Kindle promotion goes on all weekend and you can get the book free. But a few people asked how to give. Cris kindly did a post about the promotion and mentioned the option to give a Paypal donation. And then Kim Werker kindly “flattred” me today. So that inspired me to add my flattr widget to the sidebar and if you wish to donate anything that’s a great way to do it. If not, enjoy the download anyway!
Get the Book Free Now!
It’s available for download in the Kindle store starting 1/11/2013 and running through 1/14/2013. Get it now!