I love to celebrate Christmas by offering a variety of gifts and acknowledgments to the wonderful people who are part of my crochet community. This year I’m joined by an array of terrific sponsors who have come together to offer enough giveaway items for 12 full days of giveaways here on the blog this December.
The Basics of the Upcoming Giveaway
Each day for 12 days Crochet Concupiscence will feature a giveaway post. Giveaway prizes include crochet books, hooks, yarn and patterns by terrific indie designers. There will be multiple opportunities to enter each of these twelve giveaways so you will have many chances to win. All giveaway winners will also receive a Peace, Love, Yarn bumper sticker. Additionally, the top three people who have the most total entries over the course of the 12 days will each win a signed copy of my new book, Crochet Saved My Life.
More About the Prizes
The details and photos of the prizes will be forthcoming shortly but as a sneak peak let me share that just some of the items you can win will include:
- More than five dozen different crochet hooks in various sizes (thanks to Tracy of Crochet Happy)
- Over one dozen crochet patterns thanks to crochet designers Anastasia Knits, A Creative Being, Mel’s Daisy Patch, Jocelyn Sass and Crochet Kitten
- More than half a dozen different crochet books including books edited by Carol Alexander and Jean Leinhauser (thanks to Debi), vintage books (thanks to Lauren Fraser) and the new crochet sampler pattern book by Laurinda Reddig
- Several different types of excellent yarn (including some beautiful red Egyptian cotton donated by Birgit)
- Items from my own collection including vintage magazines and a yarn swift
This giveaway will launch on December 13th and will last for the 12 days leading up to Christmas with the last giveaway post going live on the morning of Christmas Eve. All winners for the daily prizes will be selected at random on December 26th and announced on the blog. At that time the total number of entries will be tallied up and the three people with the most entries will be awarded the Crochet Saved My Life book. All prizes will be sent out by the end of the month. I don’t want to leave anyone out of this giveaway so yes it is open to both US and international residents. The instructions for entry will be included in each day’s post and failure to follow those instructions may result in the entries being thrown out.