Here are the celebrities and designers that celebrated crochet in June:
I can’t tell for sure from the photo but the New York Times says that this is a crochet swimsuit by Jason Wu.
Caitlin Kelly debuted a line of crochet swimwear as a fashion week preview. I don’t think that’s actually crochet in this image but it definitely shows inspiration from the crochet swimwear trend.
Ferragamo made history by having a catwalk show at The Louvre, really highlighting that fashion IS art. I think this piece, from his 2013 resort collection, is crochet with fringe.
Prada has a new line of raffia crochet bags
Crochet skirt from the Free People June lookbook
LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s summer 2012 lookbook
Ahna O’Reily, who plays Steve Jobs first girlfriend in the new biopic about him, wearing a crochet halter
That’s Rihanna in a crochet sweater on the set of her new film
Lisa Bonet (and her daughter) wearing a fancy crochet shawl
Anna Paquin with Pinkberry and a baby bump in crochet (via Socialite Life)
Reality star Jessica Jane Clement takes a Facebook-style photo of herself in a crochet bra
Blake Lively in black leather basque and crochet skirt
Do you have a favorite from these celebrity and designer crochet picks?
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet