Crochet has been hitting the runways a lot lately. Emilio Pucci showed off a crochet maxi dress in a recent collection. Stella McCartney’s gotten some attention for her crocheted totes. Ferragamo has a crocheted dress and a tote to go along with it in the upcoming spring collection.
When things get this trendy, their price tags spike. One crochet purse with a Dolce and Gabbana name tag on it is the Miss Charles Crochet Bag pictured above. Style Bistro reports that it sells at Nordstrom for $1375. Would you pay that much for a brand name crochet bag or would you just make one yourself instead?
- New Crochet on the Runway from John Rocha (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Rodarte (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet on the Runway from Sister by Sibling (Autumn/Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Fashion and Crochet Jewelry
- 10 Beautiful Celebrities Wearing Crochet