I am thrilled to announce a Christmas week discount on the Kindle version of my new crochet for creativity book, Hook to Heal. Hook to Heal is a book of 100 creativity exercises to help you use the craft to expand your inner and outer worlds and improve your quality of life.
KINDLE DISCOUNT FOR CHRISTMAS!
Hook to Heal is regularly priced at $9.99. Here’s the way that the sale works. The book goes on sale today (12/22) at 8am (PST) at the low, low price of 99 cents! This is 91% off of the title of the book.
But hurry, because the price goes up steadily until the sale ends on Christmas Day. Here’s the pricing schedule:
- 12/22 8 am PST 99 cents
- 12/23 3 am PST $1.99
- 12/23 10 pm PST $2.99
- 12/24 5 pm PST $3.99
- 12/25 12 pm PST $4.99
The price returns to the original rate on 12/26 at 8 am PST.
Note that only the Kindle copy is on sale. The paperback copy is currently full price although I intend to offer a sale at some point in 2016.
CROCHET HEALTH ARTICLES
Since it’s the end of the year, I’m also rounding up all of my articles from the whole year, so here’s the selection of crochet health articles published in 2015.
- How Crochet Can Help Caregivers, an About.com article, which was a bit of a follow-up to my article on the same topic at Lion Brand.
- Crochet for Self-Esteem After Mastectomy, a true and inspiring story about healing through crafting
- Crochet Health Interview with Catherine Richardson
- Crochet Health Interview with Alex of CrochetingThruChronicDiseases
- Crochet is Self-Care for Caregivers
- News About Crochet Healing People
- 6 Health Reasons to Knit or Crochet in a Group
- Crochet health interview with military man Rod Hardin
- The Crochet Catalyst – crochet health guest post by Cari Nadeau
- Why Waldorf Schools Use Knitting and Crochet in their Curriculum
- Linda D., crochet for Asperger’s
- Karen Thompson, crochet through grief
- Update on disabled veteran and charity crocheter Joe
- Crochet Heals Akua Lezli Hope
- Baby bereavement crochet
- 10 Tips for Mindful Crochet
- Love in Every Stitch by Lee Gant (book review)
- 15 Inspiring Blind and Visually Impaired Crocheters + Adaptive Aids for Blind Crochet
- Crochet health interview with Sheila Z.
- Heal yourself by crocheting for animals + 3 tips to improve the experience of pet crochet
- Update from Aurore
- Interview with Jennifer Spears
- 6 tips for crocheting through grief after pet loss
- Crochet Heals Maggie
- Crochet Heals Rebecca
- Crochet Saved My Life: E’s Story
- Pocket Prayer Shawls Provide Portable Comfort
- Helen Wyatt crochets it forward
- Crochet Heals Susanne
- Crochet Heals Cassandra
- Merrill Hawkins: 1970s Crochet for Health
- 7 Crafters Share “How I Learned Crochet”
- From Loneliness to Solitude (Not-So-Fictional Story)
And of course all of the Mandalas for Marinke daily posts are raising awareness about depression through crochet.