It’s a brand new year which gives me an excuse to do one of my favorite things: make To Do lists. I have an absurd love of crafting To Do lists for lots of different goals and errands and projects. It’s kind of silly. But I like it and since we’re also halfway through Year of Projects, it seems like a good time to check in.
The patterns that I’ve completed from the original list of 25 Gehaakte tas patronen zijn:
- Grote gemakkelijk zak
- Caron de Simply Soft haak geschenk zakken
- Chevron tas
- Gehaakte Cardigan
- Haakwerk wervelende tas
- CrochetSpot van gemakkelijk wijnfles Cover
- FutureGirlCraft van Starling handtas
- Oma's Valentine tas
- Hart portemonnee
- Kids' Rainbow Treasure tas
- Laptop Cardigan mouw
- Phazelia van Laptop geval
- Vrij E-Reader geval
- Herbruikbare haak Gift Bag
- Sweet Soap of zakje zakken
- Dat ding Pouch
- ValliesKids krijgen uw oma op zak
- Vintage stijl Cardigan
- Wijnfles Gift Bag
Patterns Left to Do
The patterns on the list left to tackle:
- Bobble Wrap Laptop Sleeve
- Kerstmis haak Tote
- DIY netwerk wijnfles Cozy
- Acorn zakje
- Gegolfde tas
- Grillige kasteel tas
Other To Dos
In addition to completing those six crochet bags, here are the other things I have on my To Do list to wrap up this year’s participation in Year of Projects:
- Get good photos of each finished bag. I do have photos of most of them but the past few week’s worth of photos aren’t too great because of the poor quality of my camera phone so I want to get better pictures.
- Do a final roundup post of all of the finished bags when they’ve been completed.
- Make a physical project scrapbook including the patterns used (which I’ve already printed out) and photos of the finished objects.
- Make a slideshow video of all the 2011-2012 complete bags.
- If there’s time left after that, do crochet pattern reviews for some of the patterns that I used.