I recently put out my October crochet-newsletter and let my subscribers know that they could get involved in a really fun project this holiday season that I’m calling 12 Jours de Noël au Crochet. I wanted to open this up to you as well and invite anyone reading this to be a sponsor of this big blog giveaway.
12 Jours de Noël au Crochet
I like to do something special for crochet lovers during the holidays. Last year I did a crochet giveaway every day of December. This year I want to do a “12 Days of Christmas” giveaway where each day offers something different, special and wonderful to crocheters. And I’d love to support the crochet bloggers, designers and other professionals I know by getting you involved. I will be accepting giveaway item donations from you and offering free advertising on my site in exchange. It’s a way for you to get your name and products out there while also giving a Christmas gift.
Who Can Donate?
Anyone who has a gift to offer that would be of interest to crocheters is welcome to donate to this event. Things I am accepting as donation include:
- Livres de crochet
- Modèles de crochet
- Crochet hooks
- Sacs, totes and crochet hook organizers
- Other items you think a crocheter would love; I’m open to ideas!
I am accepting donations of brand new items as well as gently-used items so this can also be a great way to de-stash. Note that unfortunately I cannot accept donations of hand crocheted items … I love them but I’ve found over time that my readers are already crocheters so they want something they can use to craft new things for themselves rather than things other people have crocheted.
People who donate will get:
- A free one-month sidebar advertisement on Crochet Concupiscence linked to your site or online store
- An ad and description in the roundup post highlighting all of the sponors
- An additional text link on the giveaway day that features the item(s) you donated
- Mention and link in a future issue of my newsletter
- The joy of giving a crochet-related gift to a reader who will appreciate it!
Giveaway items must be shipped in time to reach me in California no later than November 30, 2012. If you are interested in sending something for donation, send me an email letting me know what you have to offer.
Remarque: The yarn shown in the graphic I created for this project was Candy Apple Christmas Edition, un 2011 special edition yarn from Candy Skein.