At the end of each month I share a collection of the various things I’ve written about here and in other places all around the web. If you missed something in April, find it here. If you loved something, share this post with others!
April Crochet Holidays
April Holiday Crochet Ideas including:
image via SCCelinaLane crochet pattern
Take Your Daughter to Work Day: Mommy and Me Crochet Pattern Sets
Every Sunday I share 100+ crochet images from Instagram. Here were this month’s featured crochet Instagrammers:
I had a lot of crochet pattern roundups this month, featuring primarily patterns released this year in 2015.
100 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns including this one from @jessie_athome
7 Crochet Penguin Patterns; photo by onaturbokick88 from Instagram
image via tinachalks on Instagram
More Patterns + Inspirational Photos: Trends
60 Crochet Rainbows – patterns and inspirational craft photos
60+ Crochet Tips to Build Your Craft Skills
Crochet in My World
Image via LTBlogged, crochet cake pattern
Darn Good Yarn Recycled Silk Sari Yarn
Other Crafty Things
- @auntpeachesblog for sharing the link to my crochet clocks roundup
- Top Inspired for sharing a link to me roundup of 10 popular free crochet patterns on Ravelry
- Hative for sharing the link to one of my link love posts where I highlighted a pair of convertible crochet mittens I love
- To Sanderella’s for linking to my Crochet Mandalas Inspiration post
- To @SCCelinaLane of Crochet Street for sharing my 20+ Crochet Interviews. She writes: “Kathryn Vercillo showcases many aspects of crochet from collections of works to art and even a bit of fiber history. If you haven’t had the opportunity to visit her site, you absolutely must! You will get lost in the variety and inspiration found there.”
- Thanks to @blogseventhings for mentioning my crochet charity roundup in a post of family volunteer ideas – here are some additional charities that accept crochet donations. Illuminate Crochet did a post about WomenSafe, which should also be added to these lists!