Love of Crochet magazine has kindly sent me 5 issues of their lovely Special Holiday Issue to give away to my awesome readers.
About Love of Crochet Magazine
From their Facebook page:
“Love of Crochet offers thoughtful and engaging patterns for women, men, and children, as well as home decorative items, accessories, and more. You’ll find innovative ideas and time-saving techniques for all skill levels in each issue!”
Patterns In This Issue
You can see all of the crochet patterns in this special holiday issue here. Here are my five favorites:
Trio of Crochet Christmas Trees Designed by Jamie Taylor
Midnight Snow Sweater Designed by Kristen Stoltzfus
Mountain Trail Hat and Scarf Designed by Sheryl Thie
“Two Wordy” Game Bag Designed by Dana Bincer of Yarnovations.com
Hôtel de Ville Crochet Cloche Hat Designed by Nathalie O’Shea
How to Enter The Giveaway
Five people will each win one copy of Love of Crochet’s Holiday Crochet Special Issue Magazine.
- Use your favorite social network from the list below.
- Post about the giveaway to that network.
- Link back to this post.
- Make sure you’ve followed me from that account (links below).
- Include the appropriate @tags (shown below).
- Include the hashtag #crochetsavedmylife (It’s the easiest way for me to find who entered.)
- Make sure that your post indicates some way to reach you if you win.
Here are the @tags to include based on the social network you choose. Note that you only have to post to one. You may post to others. Post as many times as you’d like between now and the deadline. Each post gets one entry.
- Facebook: @CrochetConcupiscence AND loveofcrochet1
- G+: @CrochetConcupiscence.com (only mine)
- Twitter: @CrochetBlogger AND loveofcrochet1
- Instagram: @kvercillo AND loveofcrochet
- Pinterest: @kathrynvercillo AND loveofcrochet
Entries open to US mailing addresses only. Entries accepted until midnight PST Friday November 21st. Winners will be announced on the blog that weekend and magazines will ship the following Monday as long as addresses are promptly received.
Update: The winners have been announced:
- Crafts Onthego
- Stephanie Broderson
- Carmen N
- Darlene Lathrop
Thanks to everyone who participated!