There are so many wonderful things going on in crochet. And there are so many great bloggers writing about them. Here were some of my favorites this week:
Crochet Art and Artists
Greedy for Colour says, “My new project is trying to make little worlds for Christmas tree decorations, this is the first one off the block.”
Crochet Patterns and How To
CreJJtion shared some beautiful variations on crochet baskets including some edging tutorials for them.
How to Crochet the Overlapping Post Stitch, video tutorial via @mooglyblog
@CrochetKitten did a book review of Learn Short Row Slip Stitch
CrochetKween shared her five favorite books from her extensive crochet library. What amazing selections!
Crochet News and Information
“Twenty-seven University of New Hampshire social science students are learning to crochet in the course of learning about shaken baby syndrome and relationship building.” Learn more.
Other Crafty Goodness
This Week on This Crochet Blog
11 Reasons Why You’ll Want the Fine Art of Crochet. This included a giveaway. The winner will be announced shortly.
I added New Sponsorship Opportunities on Crochet Concupiscence. Check them out!
Some Special Thanks
- Thanks to my September sponsors: Bar-Maids, Moogly Blog, Crochet4MyButterfly and Nothing but String. Learn more about being a sponsor here.
- Thanks to Brandie at A Journey of 1000 Stitches for sharing her review of my book Crochet Saved My Life.
- Thanks to @crochettoday for publishing my guest posts on Autumn Crochet Travel Destinations and Blogger Marinke Slump.
- Thanks to @lionbrandyarn for publishing part 2 of my 3-part guest post series on Prayer Shawls.
- Thanks to Inside Crochet for naming Crochet Concupiscence in “blogs we love”