Today’s crochet inspiration snippet is the wonderful sheep-shaped crochet landscape by artist Kate Jenkins.
Kate Jenkins was commissioned to create this crocheted landscape for Weald & Downland Open Air Museum in Chichester, West Sussex. It’s her largest work of crochet art to date, sized 44″ x 32″. Learn more from Kate’s crochet blog.
I Hope This Inspires You To:
- Learn more about crochet artist Kate Jenkins
- Learn more about other large scale crochet art
- Learn about other crochet sheep art like the work of Leslie Blackmon
- Learn more about tapestry crochet
- Hit the share button on this post to let others in your social media circle know about the awesomeness of crochet art
- Take a trip to West Sussex to check it out in person
Seriously, how does this piece inspire you? Share in the comments below and just maybe you’ll spark someone else’s crochet inspiration!