I am so excited to be working with blog sponsors now here on Crochet Concupiscence. It allows me to share the work of some terrific crafters in a new way and also to offer more giveaway items to you awesome readers. Today I’ve got a giveaway of five crochet patterns from Mamachee.
Tara of Mamachee is an Alaska-based crochet designer who has been offering her beautiful patterns to the world since 2008.
She says in her own bio:
“I love my family, my mama, crocheting, crafting, snuggling with my little people, photography, playing hockey and cheese cake…or any cake. I am definitely a glass half full type, I like to be happy, see happy and keep everything happy.”
Recently Tara has competed against other crochet designers in the crafty blog competition hosted by Selena Baca called Design Wars.
Mamachee Crochet Patterns
The winner of today’s giveaway will get their choice of five free crochet patterns from Mamachee. Let’s take a look at some of the patterns she has to offer:
Tara’s newest crochet pattern for sale is a gorgeous knit-look crochet cowl that can be sized anywhere from toddler to adult.
Crochet slingback sandals with bows in the back, pattern sized to fit child through adult.
Unisex, all ages crochet fingerless gloves pattern
I think that Tara’s crochet pattern for a baby bird rattle is adorable, don’t you?
Crochet baby blanket pattern, worked up with a K-hook so it’s a fairly quick project.
How to Enter the Crochet Pattern Giveaway
Want to win five of Tara’s great crochet patterns? Here’s what you need to do …
All entries must include:
- Visit Mamachee’s collection of patterns for sale and see what she has to offer.
- Come back here and leave me a comment telling me which category of her crochet patterns you would be most likely to want patterns from if you win this giveaway. (Don’t worry; you’re not locked into your decision when you do choose your five patterns!)
- Share this giveaway post in at least one other place (through social media, your blog, etc.) In your comment, let me know where you shared it.
Once you have done the main entry as described above, you are welcome to enter additional times. Each of the following things will get you an extra entry into this giveaway so do as many as you’d like; just do them and then leave me one comment at the end of this post telling me what you did and where to find the proof of it (ie, “I liked Mamachee on Facebook, my Facebook name is …”
- Go follow Mamachee on Pinterest. Already follow her? Repin an item of hers today to get this entry.
- Follow me on Pinterest. Already a follower? Repin one of my pins today and your entry will qualify.
- Hit the Like button for Mamachee on Facebook. Leave a comment on her page saying that you found her through this giveaway. You can also hit the Like on her Crochet Facebook Page.
- Hit the Like button for me on Facebook. I have three Facebook pages: Crochet Concupiscence, Crochet Saved My Life and my author page. Already like me on all of those? Leave a timeline comment there for me.
- Hit the heart on Mamachee’s Etsy page to show the world that she’s a favorite of yours!
- Go over to Ravelry and check out Mamachee’s designer page. Add any of her patterns there to your favorites, queue or library for an extra giveaway entry.
- Head over to my Sulia profile and hit the “trust” button for me under the knitting and crochet channel.
This giveaway is open to entries from anywhere. The giveaway will remain open until Friday, March 8th at midnight PST. The winner will be announced on the blog this weekend.
A Mamachee Free Pattern
We won’t know the winners of this crochet giveaway until the weekend. If you want to cut your teeth on one of Tara’s great free crochet patterns then look no further than her newest cross-stitch crochet hat pattern. You can find other free crochet patterns from this designer on her Easy Makes Me Happy site.