I’m thrilled to welcome Bonita Patterns as a sponsor for the blog this month. If you already know this crochet designer then you probably associate the name with crocodile stitch crochet patterns. It’s really the best source for unique creative designs that utilize this wonderful stitch. Here are ten of my favorite crocodile stitch Bonita Patterns crochet patterns for babies and children.
1. Crocodile Stitch Crochet Dress Pattern
I especially love the crochet patterns that combine the texture of the crocodile stitch with beautiful colorwork. This is a great example of that type of pattern, where the colors are displayed in both the crocodile stitch and the rest of the dress.
2. Crocodile Stitch Crochet Coat Pattern
Crocodile Stitch Mandarin Coat
I can’t ever resist a good rainbow pattern so this one had my attention from the get-go. Notice how the arms are done in a different stitch to create a beautiful shape for the coat but the majority of the texture is the eye-catching crocodile stitch.
3. Crocodile Stitch Crochet Hooded Cape Pattern
This crochet pattern is cute for everyday wear but would also work as a costume piece for kids.
4. Crocodile Stitch Hooded Cardi Crochet Pattern
Crocodile Stitch Hooded Cardigan
Although I love the mixture of different colors, you can see that the great design of patterns like this one don’t require fancy color changes for a beautiful finished product.
5. Crocodile Stitch Crochet Hood Pattern
What a sweet design!
6. Crocodile Stitch Crochet Legwarmers Pattern
This one is really precious and I’d love to find a reason to make a pair.
7. Crocodile Stitch Crochet Booties Pattern
8. Crocodile Stitch Baby Shoes Crochet Pattern
9. Crocodile Stitch Crochet Earflap Hat Pattern
10. Crocodile Stitch Crochet Flower Hat Pattern
Bonita Patterns also creates a great selection of crochet patterns for adults, including patterns utilizing the great texture of the crocodile stitch. See all of her patterns here.
2 thoughts on “10 Crocodile Stitch Crochet Patterns for Kids from Bonita Patterns”
That hooded cape is so cute! Me making it.
I love your artistic talent. All the patterns are so adorable. The rainbow coat and the blue sweater are the cutest I have ever seen!