É realmente importante para mim reconhecer, honrar e celebrar todas as pessoas maravilhosas que apóiam meus esforços para fortalecer a comunidade de crochê e espalhar a palavra sobre o amazingness de crochê. Here is some special thanks for people who supported me in February.
3. Jocelyn Sass
Quer ser um patrocinador do blog Crochet Concupiscence? É fácil. Saiba mais aqui.
My Writing Was Featured
- In a guest post about my crochet life over on Made in K-town
- Sara (MomwithaHook) shared my guest post about the Gancho para curar projeto.
I Was Interviewed By
- Inspired Crochet interviewed me about crochet blogging for the February issue of the digital magazine.
- Moogly interviewed me about my next book project, Gancho para curar
- Stacey of Fresh Stitches also interviewed me about Gancho para curar
- Morgen Bailey shared her interview with the author about me on the new site dedicated to such interviews. This one is about Crochet Saved My Life and my writing work
My Work Was Reviewed
- Lion Brand Yarn did a review mention of my book Crochet Saved My Life. What really touched me was how many people left comments on that post sharing their own stories of how crochet and knitting had been therapeutic for them.
- Paula Moliver gave a positive review to Crochet Saved My Life
- PsychCentral also gave a positive review of Crochet Saved My Life.
I Also Got Linked
- Meu livro, Crochet Saved My Life, was mentioned in a lovely post by Netheranne.
- Art Malha linked to the post I did about terrific crochet artist Helle Jorgensen. This blog also linked to the crochet gun store art project I’d shared previously by Monte Smith, my post on organizing your stash and my post about crochet artist Yokoo Gibran.
- DIY & Craft Ideas shared the link to my post of 25 técnicas de crochê para aprender, que é apenas um artigo em minha série de 25 inspiring articles for crocheters.
- @fruitfulfusion shared a link to the Marrakech crochet retreat Eu escrevi sobre
Hook to Heal Supporters
I spent the month crowdsourcing funding for my next crochet book project, Gancho para curar. Thanks to every single person who has offered an encouraging word, mentioned the project in social media, etc. I will be doing a full roundup post shortly over on my main website highlighting all of the people who contributed to the fundraiser.
In addition to them and the supporters of the project mentioned above I want to give thanks to:
- Bilingual blog País Maison para mencionar minha Gancho para curar projeto e incluindo o widget Indiegogo em sua barra lateral.
- Wink de um ser criativo para fazer um write-up em Gancho para curar em seu blog.
- Laurie Wheeler shared the Gancho para curar press release on the Crochet Liberation Front blog.
- O Gancho para curar fundraiser was also supported by TracyAnn of Crochet Happy and mentioned by Debi, Um de uma bondade e Elisabeth Andree.
And thanks to all of you terrific readers! Quer ser um patrocinador do blog Crochet Concupiscence? É fácil. Saiba mais aqui.