Do you like what I do here on Crochet Concupiscence? You can have all of this blog’s content for free but since it’s Valentine’s Day and you might be feeling the love I thought I’d ask if you want to help me out.
5 Ways You Can Show Me Some Valentine’s Love Right Now
- Contribute a small donation to my Hook to Heal fundraiser. I’ve only got two weeks left and if I fail to meet my funding goal of $2000 then I have to pay 5% extra in fees to Indiegogo. Help me avoid this cost with a small donation. Even $1 helps and it will get you an acknowledgment in the book!
- Buy someone a copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Or get yourself the Kindle copy for just $2.99.
- Sign up for the free monthly crochet newsletter that I put out.
- Spread the word about enjoying this blog through your social media. Mention me on Facebook or Twitter, pin some of the images from this blog on Pinterest … let others know why they should check out this blog.
- Take the time to visit some of the archived posts on this site and leave comments!
Your support in keeping this blog active is always so appreciated. You are much loved this Valentine’s Day!!
Leitura adicional ...
- Link Love! Melhores crochê posts da semana, incluindo padrões de crochet livre
- 40% Off Crochet salvar minha vida este fim de semana apenas
- Patrocinar Amor: Adoce sua pele com Lo-Lo por Bar-Maids (w / Giveaway)
- Transitions continuou por este criativo Blogger
- Entrevista com Kathryn: Os Março crochê Questions