Você conhece alguém que é incrivelmente criatividade, mas um pouco tímido sobre o que a criatividade? Someone who crafts but is afraid of calling herself an artist? Do you know someone who does too much for others and doesn’t take enough time for herself? Someone who has a few emotional issues blocking her creativity and who you would really love to see blossom and become a happier, more fulfilled version of herself? Você pode ajudá-la hoje, dando-lhe o dom de gancho para curar.
What is Hook to Heal?
Hook to Heal is a comprehensive program for people who want to use crafting to better their lives, specifically through the lens of crochet. It is designed to help people at any level of crochet utilize the craft to explore and eradicate their creative blocks, nurture their inner artist and practice self-care and self-development.
Hook to Heal with have three core products all emerging in Autumn 2013:
- Creativity Exercises Book. O livro, due out 10/1/2013 is a book of creativity exercises for crocheters. It will show how crochet can be used to achieve mindfulness, release artistic fear, push to the next level of creativity, celebrate life, improve relationships and more. Many topics of creativity will be explored in this book to challenge crochet lovers to find new ways to craft themselves to wellness.
- 12 Week Online Creativity Classes. Beginning in the fall the author will also be launching online creativity classes. These will be weekly classes with chat/ video components that offer detailed lessons and guidance exploring the core ideas presented in the Hook to Heal book.
- One-on-one Email Support for Crochet Creativity. The author is going to take the lessons that she’s learned about using crochet to get deeper into your creative self and apply them to helping individuals one-on-one. She’ll be your personal creative crochet coach armed with hooks to help you get to the next stage of your personal growth.
How You Can Give This To Someone Who Needs It
The great thing about the Indiegogo fundraiser is that you can contribute to the creation of this product while also getting something for yourself – or for someone else who you know could really use the help of Hook to Heal.
There are many different perks associated with this campaign and you can sign yourself up for them or you can sign up in the name of a friend. Por exemplo, you can donate just $1 and get your name in the acknowledgments of the book. Or you can donate $25 and get an advance copy of Hook to Heal one month before its official fall release. For just $5 more you could get that advance copy plus a signed copy of my other book, Crochet Saved My Life, which is about the health benefits of crafting. Once again, you can get that in your name or get it for a friend in need.
If you want to donate and choose a perk for a friend then you should check out Indiegogo’s instructions for contributing for a friend. Remember that the homepage of the project (where you actually make the contribution) is http://igg.me/p/312305/x/2107895.
Leitura adicional ...
- 40% Off Crochet salvar minha vida este fim de semana apenas
- Se o gancho para curar Obtém mais financiamento vou Give Away 5 Cópias de Crochet Saved My Life
- Quebrando um Crochet Saved My Life Mensagem
- Como obter um adiantamento cópia do meu próximo livro
- Novo Preço baixo para Crochet Saved My Life on Kindle