De todos os posts sobre crochê, li esta semana, Estas foram as que eu pensei que você não deve perder!
Mollie faz magazine released a one-off issue this week called Mollie Makes Home. I don’t know everything that is in it but I do know that some of the crochet includes a granny square motif pillow and a beginner’s granny blanket. The images are lovely.
Posts inteligentes Crochet
- Rediscovery of Crochet. I really loved this post from @yourwishcake about her not-so-happy history with crochet and then her adult rediscovery of the craft.
- Conheça o Designer: Andrea Hoglan. A little bit about a crochet designer via Stitch and Unwind.
- Knitting and Crocheting Spaces at Home. This is another good post in the 31 Days of Organizing series by @websyarnstore
- Simplesmente Crochet: On Mags and Blogs. Meme Rose had a good overview of the new Simply Crochet magazine and some smart things to say about how loving crochet blogs can make it hard to appreciate crochet magazines these days.
- The Origins of Filet Crochet. Crochet Me shares a little niche crochet history.
Faz de crochê lindo
One Sheepish Girl shared her crochet-edged calendar; follow the link to find her tutorial for crocheting around paper
- How to DC in BLO. Via New Stitch a Day.
- How to Extended Single Crochet. Com tutorial em vídeo de @mooglyblog
- How to Crochet in the Round. Via Aesthetic Nest.
- How to invisible decrease. Via @planetjune.
- Tips for Crocheting Teeny Tiny Antennae. Amigurumi advice from @freshstitches.
- Learn Amigurumi Basics. A starter post from @crochettoday. It recommends getting more info from @freshstitches, @planetjune and @mochimochiland who are all known for their ami skills.
Padrões de crochet
I Love Button’s by Emma shared a padrão de crochet Free for this cute stripy giraffe
Manta de crochê Ripple alegre, um padrão livre de aventuras no segmento
Toasty crochet handwarmers; a tutorial free from Bunny Mummy.
Crochet African Heart Pincushion, a free tutorial from @sandycherryhrt
Teste padrão do coração Crochet ponto espiga de pétalas de picotes (padrão Free)
Pulseira charme acolhedor, padrão livre de coisas aconchegante
The Dapper Toad is offering a free pattern for montanhas de crochê. Exclusivo!
Planet June has a new set of baby cephalopod amigurumi patterns para venda. Ela diz: “A perfect use for yarn scraps, these mini amigurumi take only 25-30m of yarn apiece, and work perfectly in any colour.”
Moogly did a nice roundup of free ruffle crochet patterns.
Crochet Dynamite offers a free pattern for upcycling capri sun bags with crochet to make a magazine tote bag.
Livros de crochet
- Crochet One Skein Wonders. A preview from the co-editor Edie Eckman.
- O novo crochê tunisiano. Lion Brand shares that Dora Ohrenstein will be signing copies of her new book at their store on Valentine’s Day.
- Moda crochê. @UCrafter is doing a new series sharing vintage needlework publications and this one is a super interesting look at a 1970 livro de crochê.
- Vintage Mags and Leaflets. @anastaciaknits has some great photos this week of vintage needlework publications
Crochê citação da semana
“between much ado and the daily things, i – É claro – crochê. i realize more than ever that it keeps me sane.” – Elisabeth Andree
Via Irene Lundgaard
- Mesh Yarn: Como eu começo? Tips from Tanis Galik on working with this unique type of novelty yarn
- Spinner’s Bucket List. Sweet Georgia Yarns (@heysweetgeorgia) has put together a list of 80 things to learn / do as a yarn spinner.
Alguns agradecimentos especiais
- PsychCentral for the positive review of Crochê salvou a minha vida. It was also mentioned in a lovely post by Netheranne.
- Laurie Wheeler for sharing the press release for Gancho para curar on the Crochet Liberation Front blog. It was also mentioned by Debi.
Feliz fim de semana e boa leitura! Se isso não for suficiente criativa lendo para você, então você também pode querer verificar para fora o “Artes e smarts” ajuntamento de amor de ligação que fiz no meu blog pessoal, Diário de uma garota inteligente.