Take a look at everything that happened on Crochet Concupiscence this month in case you missed anything in the world of crochet!
I also really enjoyed researching to learn more about weighted crochet blankets for children with sensory dysfunction disorder.
Crochet Art and Artists
Crochet and Health
I’m continuing to share posts about crochet and health as well as news about my book Crochet Saved My Life (which has its own new website now!)
I learned and shared about the multi-craftual work of 1970s pro football player Rosey Grier.
And each Sunday in my “then and now” look back I shared some crochet history including:
General Crochet News
My Life in Crochet
I was honored to be compared to the CLF
My book was available at the Hudson Valley Yarn Crawl
I got Yarn Info From Spinchat
And my awesome readers helped someone find the pattern she was looking for. Thanks!
And now it’s December. That’s an exciting month here on Crochet Concupiscence and will include giveaways, daily crochet blogger awards and more. Stay tuned!
Leitura adicional ...
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Melhor Blog Crochet Exterior
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Melhor Crochet Book Tour
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Quirky Favorita Blogger
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Melhores Crochet Patterns grátis
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Melhores Comentários Crochet Livro