All this week we’re looking back at the crochet posts from this blog in 2012. It was truly an amazing year. In this roundup I’ll share the 2012 posts I wrote about yarn. Unlike in 2011, I didn’t do frequent yarn reviews, but I did some here and there, exploring different styles of those posts, and I shared yarn news from time to time.
- 10 Palavra fio revisão: Red Heart Shimmer
- 10 Palavra fio revisão: Malabrigo Sock Yarn
- Snapshot: Alpaca Suri Ribbon Yarn
- 10 Palavra fio revisão: moda Dea Ticker Tape
- 10 Palavra fio revisão: Atacadores pastor Sport a Lorna
- 10 Palavra fio revisão: Patons Voodoo
- A Vintage Yarn Similar to Hosiery Yarn
- You’re Probably Not Allergic: Micron Counts and Other Wool Facts
- Yarns of Italy Eye Candy. YUM!
- Crochê prático: Interweave’s New Yarn App
- Felting: Crochet vs. Tricotar
- Alternative Material Crochet
- I was part of the Inca Eco Cotton Yarn blog tour which included my revisão de fio
- Bre-Aly Threads colorful crochet thread review
- My ten favorite big box yarns
I tried to crochet with Mizuhiki paper cords
All About Fiber CSAs - This was my favorite yarn-related post of the year!
What types of posts about yarn would you like to see more of in 2013?