All this week we’re looking back at the crochet posts from this blog in 2012. It was truly an amazing year. In this post we’ll look back at all of the different crochet books I wrote about this year.
- Interlocking Crochet Book Review
- Revisão: Unexpected Crochet for the Home
- Sheepish: A Not Quite Crochet Book Recommendation
- Livro adorável Vintage Crochet: Crochet from Hungary
- Knitovation: Livro de tricô para crocheteiras criativas
- 7 2012 Crochet Books I’m Looking Forward To
- Revisão de livro de crochê: Kids Crochet by Kelli Ronci. Thanks to Kelli for dropping by and leaving a comment on the review!
- Creative Crochet! A Vintage Resource on Freeform Crochet
- Crocheter’s Historical Pattern Book Series Overview
- Betty Hechtman Crochet Mystery Books
- Crochet in Hankie Couture
- De Dora Ohrenstein Personalizadas camisolas de malha review an interview with the author
- Difícil Crochet, a terrific snapshot into crochet history
- Margaret Hubert’s Granny Square Book
- Afghan Lovers’ Coleção
Sharon Silverman’s Crochet Scarves book went on tour. In August I shared my Diary of a Month Spent Crochet Sharon Silverman’s Scarves.
My own book, Crochê salvou a minha vida, was pre-released in July and came out officially on August 1st, 2012.
Like crochet books? Aqui estão some I’m looking forward to in 2013.