Last week I wrote about the crochet handbags, shoes and accessories from the brand A Sak. Some of the items that they make reminded me of the Doce & Gabbana crochê items that I’ve featured here on the blog in the post. I thought I’d do a roundup comparing some of the D&G crochet to some of The Sak crochet and then ask you … which brand do you feel like is more your style?
The Granny Square Bag
The Little Black Bags
The Cross-Body in Neutral
So Which is Which?
Everything that you see on the left here is Dolce and Gabbana crochet. Everything on the right is from The Sak.
Take the Poll
Nota: I tried to put an online poll in here and it doesn’t seem to be working so you can just leave comments below if you feel like it!
Would it change your answer at all if I told you that the average Dolce and Gabbana handbag costs more than $1500 whereas The Sak is priced under $100 per bag? The difference in shoe prices is comparable.
Leitura adicional ...
- Impressionante 2014 Maiôs Crochet
- Crochet Artwear por Indra Dovydėnaitė
- Nova Crochet na pista de decolagem de João Rocha (Outono / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- Nova Crochet na pista de decolagem do Rodarte (Outono / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- Nova Crochet na pista de decolagem da irmã por Irmãos (Outono / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)