It’s a brand new year which gives me an excuse to do one of my favorite things: make To Do lists. I have an absurd love of crafting To Do lists for lots of different goals and errands and projects. It’s kind of silly. But I like it and since we’re also halfway through Year of Projects, it seems like a good time to check in.
The patterns that I’ve completed from the original list of 25 padrões de saco de crochet are:
- Saco grande fácil
- Sacos de presente de Crochet simplesmente macio do Caron
- Chevron Bag
- Saco de Drawstring croché
- Agitando o saco de malha
- Tampa de garrafa de vinho fácil do CrochetSpot
- Bolsa de Starling do FutureGirlCraft
- Saco de dia dos namorados da vovó
- Heart Purse
- Saco de tesouro das crianças arco-íris
- Laptop Cardigan manga
- Caso de Laptop do Phazelia
- Caso bastante E-Reader
- Sacolinha de crochê reutilizável
- Doce sabonete ou sachê sacos
- Essa coisa de bolsa
- ValliesKids obter sua avó na bolsa
- Saco de Drawstring do estilo vintage
- Saco do presente de garrafa de vinho
Patterns Left to Do
The patterns on the list left to tackle:
- Bobble Wrap Laptop Sleeve
- Natal Crochet Tote
- Cozy de garrafa de vinho da rede DIY
- Saquinho de bolota
- Ruffled Bag
- Castelo whimsical saco
Other To Dos
In addition to completing those six crochet bags, here are the other things I have on my To Do list to wrap up this year’s participation in Year of Projects:
- Get good photos of each finished bag. I do have photos of most of them but the past few week’s worth of photos aren’t too great because of the poor quality of my camera phone so I want to get better pictures.
- Do a final roundup post of all of the finished bags when they’ve been completed.
- Make a physical project scrapbook including the patterns used (which I’ve already printed out) and photos of the finished objects.
- Make a slideshow video of all the 2011-2012 complete bags.
- If there’s time left after that, do crochet pattern reviews for some of the patterns that I used.