Estou pronto para começar a retomar minha semanal Hooked Juntos mensagens. The next blog up on the list is Clipes de Calleigh e Crochet Creations (@ CalleighsClips). Isso é super oportuna porque este blog foi recebendo muita atenção a semana passada ou assim. Comics Alliance, Daily Mail, and quite a few blogs picked up the story about the cool Batman and Robin costumes that this blogger sells on Etsy and have been spreading the word about her great work. That’s good news for her. And maybe it’ll lead to some views of the other crochet blogs that she links to in her “blogs que eu sigo” column. Let’s take a look at the blogs that she follows.
Tier One Blogs
Esses blogs estão no blogroll, mas eles também já está no grande lista de blogs que eu já li. Impressionante.
- CrazySocks Crochet
- Just Be Happy
- Pooch Designs Posh
- Crochet Geek (que recebeu a minha 2011 blogger award for best crochet videos)
- A Família Oxford
- Ambassador Crochet
Blogs que já foram ligados entre si
Esses blogs estão no blogroll, mas eles já foram ligados, porque eles estavam no blogroll em um post anterior Juntos Hooked. Também incrível.
- Smashed Peas and Carrots. A mama’s crafting blog hooked Together by Anastacia Malhas.
- The Dainty Daisy. Also hooked together by Anastacia Knits.
Nova-to-Me Crochet Blogs
Multicraftual Blogs com crochê Posts
- Craftaholics Anonymous. Sério, how have I not seen this adorably comprehensive craft site before? It’s not crochet-heavy but it’s got lots of other great craft information with some crochet in there. @CraftaholicAnon
- Mandipidy. Faith-based blogger @mandipidy shares lots of crafty goodness here. It looks like there was a big push in crochet in her life around March of last year and she’s got some great crochet stuff in the archives as a result.
- Vallie’s Kids. I kept thinking this must be on my lists somewhere because I know I’ve been on the site then I finally realized it’s because I used a crochet pattern from here for one of the 25 sacos de crochê I made for Year of Projects.
Não Crochet Blogs
- Erin’s Elements. A young mom tries to remain fabulous while being true to her vintage style.
- Uma bacia cheia de limões. A visually appealing blog for those who “limpo, decorate, criar, organizar, Blog”. @organizedclean
- Hoot Designs. Crafty SAHM @chrissy217 shares her creativity on this cute blog.
- Nice Girl Notes. This blog is the best girly blog I’ve come across lately in terms of personality. I’m adoring it @NiceGirlNotes!
- Hiyaluv. Nicely done blog by @hiyaluv, a professional Etsy-loving mama.
- Dorinda Varga Photography e RM Photography. Giving some props to the newborn props photographers that CalleighsClips works with.
- Hello Good Gravy. Photo-focused blog of many colorful things from a stationery designer.
Para os fins de enganchados, um blog é considerado desatualizado, se não teve um post no últimos dois meses.
- CreateCrochet. I hadn’t realized until now that this Etsy crochet team blog hasn’t been updated since last May. How sad.
O que eu acho? One thing I noticed is that a lot of the sites that CalleighsClips follows have a similar visual style to them. Interessante. Guess she knows what she likes! It looks like we already follow a nice chunk of the same people. Although I didn’t find any new crochet-only blogs, I’ll add those mutlicraftual blogs to my reader and I actually may follow a couple of the non-crochet crafty blogs, também.