I first learned about the crochet work done by Philippine fashion designer Pablo Cabahug when I read a notícia article about his recent graduation from London’s prestigious Central Saint Martins College of Art & Projeto. Then he got in touch with me and shared some amazing photos of the terrific detalhes de crochê em seu trabalho. Recently he got in touch again to share images of his new work for Spring Summer 2012 Philippine Fashion Week. Dê uma olhada:
Although I think the neckwear that Cabahug does is terrific, what I really love here is the way that he’s combined crochet with flowing fabric in the skirt portions of his designs. What do you like about this crochet designer’s new collection?
Leitura adicional ...
- Nova Crochet na pista de decolagem de João Rocha (Outono / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- Nova Crochet na pista de decolagem do Rodarte (Outono / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- Nova Crochet na pista de decolagem da irmã por Irmãos (Outono / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 em Crochet: Crochet Moda Crochet e Jóias
- 10 Gente bonita que desgasta Crochet