Hooked Juntos is my huge crochet blog project, which I’ve explained in detail here. I go through a blog’s blogroll and check out all of the blogs they read. Then I report back here, sharing their links to crochet, craft and other blogs. Afinal, I’m going to put all of this together into a big display so that we can all see how the crochet community is connected within itself and to the larger craft community.
This week is a really special week for this project because next up on the list is the blog for Ponte and Beyond. This organization collects knit and crochet donations for homeless people in Ohio including people on the streets as well as women and children in domestic violence shelters. In the blog’s sidebar, they link to the blogs of those who donated so everyone I’m checking out in this edition of Hooked Together is someone who uses their handcrafting to give to others. Maravilhoso! This is also a blogspot blog so it has a “blogs que eu sigo” page and I’m going to be checking that out for Hooked Together as a part two post next week.
Bridge and Beyond is run by Sandy who is @sandycrochet on Twitter and Sandy Mader Holladay on Facebook. Her personal crafty blog is Sandy’s Space.
Tier One Blogs
Esses blogs estão no blogroll, mas eles também já está na grande lista de blogs que eu já li. Impressionante.
- Butternut Street. For some reason I don’t mention this blog a lot but I enjoy the posts by the crocheter and quilter who writes it.
- O Fio Crooked. This is the new name of the great blog Every Day Crochet.
- Crochet Cabana. Now this was a fun find because I read Crochet Cabana’s charity crochet blogging posts all of the time but didn’t know that she had this other blog: Crochet Cabana’s Crafty Corral.
Nova-to-Me Crochet Blogs
- Crochet Princess. I swear I’ve actually visited this crochet blog before but I can’t find it in my reader or in my Hooked Together posts so I don’t know what the deal is. Em todo o caso, it’s a crocheter’s journey and personal life blog.
- Big Hearts, Busy Hands. A crocheter who does charity work (like giving to Bridge and Beyond) shares what she’s making.
- Gancho Accion. A Spanish crochet blog. Adore-o!
- Danette’s Charity Crafting. She especially loves crocheting for babies and shows that work off here.
- Ghost’s Yarn Tales. Photo-rich blog of crochet work.
- Karen’s Crocheted Garden of Colors. Great colorful crochet work is shown off on this blog. Diversão.
- The Only Nikki. Personal blog featuring some crochet work.
- My Crochet World Etc. Short and sweet life posts from a crocheter.
- Yarn Yokel. Local, não blog, with lots of downloadable crochet charts.
Multi-Craftual Blogs Incluindo Crochet
- Dandelions and Clover. This multicraftual crocheter recently started blogging again after an absence so it’ll be fun to see what she does next.
- Spinner Mom. She spins, ela tricota, she crochets and she blogs.
Não Crochet Blogs
- Juliet Events. A party planning website.
- Knitwit’s Knitting and Other Stuff. If the name of this knitting blog sounds familiar, it could be because I mentioned it recently in a roundup of everyone who is participating in Ano de Projetos.
- Christi’s Just for Ewe. A knitting website, não blog.
- The Straddle Creek Soap Shop. A soap store’s site, não blog.
- Ignite to Write. Jan Mader’s writing blog.
- Knitting by the Ocean. A knitting instructor’s lovely blog. @Joansieinvt
- Little Camper (and crafter) On the Prairie. A vintage camping and crafting blog.
- Wyoming Breezes. Multi-craft blog emphasizing knitting.
- Harvest Hill Farm. Blog of a family market gardening operation. Diversão.
- More Fun Than Allowed … With Kids. A photo-loving blog of family life. @morefunmom
- Thistle Cove Farm. Blog from a sheep and horse farm.
Out of Date Blogs
Para os fins de enganchados, um blog é considerado desatualizado, se não teve um post no últimos dois meses.
- Amy TinCan Random Craziness. Last post July.
- Easy Crochet Blog. Last post June.
- Lil Knit of This n That. Last post 2010.
- Peggy and Jessi Crafting. Last post July.
- SachaKay. Last post May.
- Scarlet’s Yarn Barn. Last post March.
- Cake and Angels. Last post 2009.
O que eu acho? Primeiro, there are lots of cool people donating stuff to Bridge and Beyond, which I think is awesome. Give them some kudos. Outros, que, I found some great new crochet blogs to add to my reader and enjoyed seeing what everyone’s working on!
Nota: If you’re following along on my original list of Tier One blogs, you’ll see I jumped over Black Cat Crochet, Blue Moon Fiber Arts and Bobbin’s Nest Studio. It’s because they don’t have blogrolls so they don’t fit this particular project.