Special thanks to the 30 wonderful women who participated in the Hookin’ Up crochet blog project. The goal of this project was to introduce crochet bloggers to one another and to let all of us know a little bit more about the great crochet blogs out there. I absolutely feel like this goal was met. Many of these women went above and beyond, interviewing the author of the blog they were assigned or answering interview questions for the person assigned to them.
Just to recap:
- The whole thing kicked off on July 1st here on this blog when I reviewed KRW Knitwear.
- Karen of KRW Knitwear did a review of Crafter subterrâneo.
- Marie of Underground Crafter did an interview with Tamara Gonzales from Crochet with Tamara.
- Tamara did an interview of Art, Like Bread.
- Caissa of Art, Like Bread did a review of Saski’s Crochet Adventures.
- Saski then did an interview with Liz from Donna’s Decembers.
- Liz did a great review of the awesome Kristine from Ambassador Crochet.
- Kristine did a review of Jacqueline over at Chez Mukweto.
- Jacqueline reviewed Anastacia Malhas.
- Anastacia did a review of Mom with a Hook.
- Sara from Mom with a Hook reviewed My Hook and Yarn Adventure.
- MissHSoo of My Hook and Yarn Adventure did a review of The Yarn Stop.
- Sam at The Yarn Stop interviewed Yarns and Musings.
- Deneen of Yarns and Musings did a review of the Crazy Crochet Blog.
- Clara from Crazy Crochet Blog did a review of Rip It Good.
- Jen from Rip It Good did an interview with Julie of Twisted Strands.
- Julie did a review/ interview with Poppy&Bee.
- Poppy&Bee did an interview of Crafty Corley.
- Corley did a review of All The Strange Hours.
- Joy from All The Strange Hours did a review of Abinocoe.
- Abi from Abinocoe reviewed Affordable Wonders.
- Cristina from Affordable Wonders did a review of CultGrrrl.
- Jess from CultGrrrl did an interview with Misty from Crochet Your Way.
- Misty did an interview with Cheryl of the Purple Butterfly Crochet Collection.
- Cheryl of Purple Butterfly Crochet Collection did an interview of Kelly Black of Shorty’s Sutures.
- Kelly did a review of Yarn Dharma.
- Yarn Dharma did a review of Crochet with Cris.
- Cris did an interview of Rowena from An Open Book.
- Rowena did a review/interview of Bonito Crochet chat.
- And Jocelyn over at Cute Crochet Chat wrapped things up with a wonderful review of Crochet Concupiscence.
These are all awesome crochet bloggers and I hope that you take the time to read the reviews and interviews that they did. You’ll learn lots about crochet of all kinds!
Leitura adicional ...
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Quirky Favorita Blogger
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Melhores Crochet Patterns grátis
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Melhores Comentários Crochet Livro
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Melhor Crochet Projeto Informação
- 2013 Crochet impressionantes Blog Awards: Melhores links Crochet