Fonte da imagem: CrochetClub
Of all of the terrific crochet blog posts that I read this week, my favorites were:
- Ponto Crochet had a pattern for crochet baby blocks. These are just way too cute!
- Meus reciclados Bags showed off a stunning cassette tape sachet. I have tried to crochet with cassette tape ribbon and find it super difficult so this really impressed me!
- Stitches frescos shows two different options for increasing in amigurumi.
- Crazy Crochet Ladies teaches us about knooking.
- Crochetoholic offers some tips for crocheting when the weather is hot. (Good tips although rarely relevant here in the Bay Area!)
- Hannah of FaveCrafts is doing a series on Learning Tunisian Crochet and I love the bowtie neckwarmer pattern she chose.
- Mamas2Hands did a review of Jelly yarns, 100% vinyl yarn that she got in metallic sparkles and glow-in-the-dark. She offers a pattern here, também.
- FreshStitches also did a yarn review of Blue Sky Alpacas Techno.
- Elisabeth Andree followed her week of mesh bags (que eu amei) with a detailed tutorial on how to make a mesh bag.
- CraftGossip has launched the U.S. Department of Crochet!