Welcome to Day 9 z 12 Days of Crochet Christmas in which one lucky winner will get a chance to win 3 crochet patterns from indie designer Anastacia Knits as well as a set of plastic crochet hooks donated by Tracy of Crochet Happy. Plus I’m adding two issues of Quick and Easy Crochet magazine from my own stash.
Enter all Days of this Giveaway Now! All prizes continue to be up for grabs through 12/25 so you haven’t missed your chance at the first week of prizes yet. Find them here.
Today’s Prize: Crochet Patterns and Hooks
One randomly selected winner will win their choice of three crochet patterns from indie designer Anastacia Knits as well as a set of plastic crochet hooks donated by Tracy of Crochet Happy.
The crochet patterns from AnastaciaKnits are winners’ choice. Here are some samples of patterns you might choose:
Shells and Chains Slouchy Beret Crochet Hat Pattern by AnastaciaKnits
Italian Ice Crochet Shawl Pattern by AnastaciaKnits
Rock Garden Crochet Gloves Pattern by AnastaciaKnits
This is a matching set of 8 plastic crochet hooks ranging in size from 4.0 mm (G) – 10 mm (P). These gently used crochet hooks were donated by Tracy of Crochet Happy.
Thanks to the Sponsors
Today’s giveaway prize was sponsored by AnastaciaKnits and Crochet Happy. You can see the full bio for Crochet Happy on Dzień 1 of this giveaway and the full bio for AnastaciaKnits on Dzień 6 of this giveaway. In brief:
TracyAnn is the mastermind behind Szczęśliwy szydełka, a one-stop information shop for crochet lovers. You can visit this website to see crochet-related reviews, get links to various resources, locate online patterns and more. Crochet Happy also has a Blog and a Facebook page. TracyAnn has donated the crochet hooks that are part of this giveaway.
Anastacia Zittel is a crochet blogger, a knit and crochet teacher certified by the Craft Yarn Council and an independent pattern designer. She uses her crochet work to help the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America, a condition close to her heart because her grandmother Ruth passed away from the disease.
In addition to the prizes offered by today’s sponsors, the winner will also win the Summer and Fall 2012 issues of Quick & Easy Crochet Magazine donated from my own stash.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Do you want to win your choice of Anastacia’s terrific crochet patterns as well as the crochet hooks set? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @CrochetBlogger, @anastaciaknits and @crochethappycom
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, oczywiście).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Śledzić @crochethappycom na Twitterze
- Śledzić AnastaciaKnits on Twitter
- Jak AnastaciaKnits on Facebook
- Jak CrochetHappy on Facebook.
- Follow any of the boards from Crochet Happy on Pinterest.
- Follow any of Anastacia’s Pinterest boards.
- Add Anastacia to your Ravelry friends, favorite any of her patterns there and / lub join her Rav group
- Add TracyAnn to your friends na Ravelry or favorite any of her patterns there.
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
Don’t Forget Your Extra Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If this interests you then you may want to also do any of the following for bonus points:
- Share a link to the website for Szydełka uratował mi życie using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. You must include at least one link back to Crochet Concupiscence. It can be to this post or the giveaway details. 10 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Add Zmysłowość Crochet to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.