Welcome to Day 11 van 12 Dagen van haak Kerstmis in which one lucky winner will get a chance to win 3 crochet patterns from indie designer Anastacia Knits.
This huge giveaway ends soon. Did you know you can still enter to win all of the amazing prizes offered on Days 1 – 10? Find the entry pages here.
Today’s Prize: Haak patronen
One randomly selected winner will win their choice of three crochet patterns from indie designer Anastacia Knits. The crochet patterns from AnastaciaKnits are winners’ choice. That means you can pick any three patterns from this designer. Here are some samples of patterns you might choose:
Sideways Soft Focus Crochet Scarf door AnastaciaKnits
Tumbling Diamonds Crochet Square door AnastaciaKnits
Valley Bridge Crochet Afghan Pattern door AnastaciaKnits
In addition to the prize offered by today’s sponsor, I’m adding in four back issue crochet magazines from my own stash. They are Winter 2011 Haak!, Juni 2012 Crochet World and the March/April and May/June 2012 issues of Crochet Today!
Thanks to the Sponsor
Today’s giveaway prize was sponsored by AnastaciaKnits. Anastacia Zittel is a crochet blogger, a knit and crochet teacher certified by the Craft Yarn Council and an independent pattern designer. She uses her crochet work to help the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America, a condition close to her heart because her grandmother Ruth passed away from the disease.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Do you want to win your choice of Anastacia’s terrific crochet patterns as well as the crochet hooks set? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @CrochetBlogger and @anastaciaknits
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, Natuurlijk).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Ga als volgt te AnastaciaKnits on Twitter
- Zoals AnastaciaKnits on Facebook
- Follow any of Anastacia’s Pinterest boards.
- Add Anastacia to your Ravelry friends, favorite any of her patterns there and / of join her Rav group
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
Don’t Forget Your Extra Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If this interests you then you may want to also do any of the following for bonus points:
- Share a link to the website for Haak mijn leven gered using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. You must include at least one link back to Crochet Concupiscence. It can be to this post or the giveaway details. 10 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Toevoegen Haak wellust to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.