All this week we’re looking back at the crochet posts from this blog in 2012. It was truly an amazing year. In this roundup I’ll share the 2012 posts I wrote about yarn. Unlike in 2011, I didn’t do frequent yarn reviews, but I did some here and there, exploring different styles of those posts, and I shared yarn news from time to time.
- 10 Word garen Review: Red Heart Shimmer
- 10 Word garen Review: Malabrigo sok garen
- Snapshot: Alpaca Suri Ribbon Yarn
- 10 Word garen Review: Moda Dea Ticker Tape
- 10 Word garen Review: Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sport
- 10 Word garen Review: Paton Voodoo
- A Vintage Yarn Similar to Hosiery Yarn
- U bent waarschijnlijk niet allergisch: Micron graven en andere feiten wol
- Garens van Italië Eye Candy. YUM!
- Handige haak: Interweave’s New Yarn App
- Vilten: Crochet vs. Brei
- Alternative Material Crochet
- I was part of the Inca Eco Cotton Yarn blog tour which included my garen beoordeling
- Bre-Aly Threads colorful crochet thread review
- My ten favorite big box yarns
Ik heb geprobeerd om haak met Mizuhiki papier koorden
Alles over Fiber CSAs - This was my favorite yarn-related post of the year!
What types of posts about yarn would you like to see more of in 2013?