All this week we’re looking back at the crochet posts from this blog in 2012. There was a lot that happened! In this roundup I’ll share all of the items I crocheted and shared from my own crafty life.
- Crochet Improves a Knit Sweater
- Two Toned Granny Squares
- Specific Stitch Contest Scarf
- Black and White Granny WIP
This is when I launched a new monthly newsletter. I’ve loved putting that together and my subscribers seem to enjoy what I share. Sign up today if you haven’t already!
I shared how to upcycle old fishnets into sexy armwarmers with crochet. I also shared:
- Newest Crochet Dress
- A New Crochet Doggie Sweater for Betty
- Kleurrijke haak Ring
- My Other Recent Crochet … And a little more!
- I shared a cute crochet puppy hat that my Mom made as well as a few things I made myself like my small rag rug and my new oma vierkante sjaal.
- I also shared how I upcycled fishnets to make crochet necklaces.
- And I shared the Twitter showdown showing how my Twitter activity compares to five other crochet bloggers.
- Surmount the Stash project update
- And finally I shared an update on my Swaddle crochet art project.
Ik deelde mijn revamped beanbag chair.
And I wrote about my Pinterest crochet boards.
I made a new purple crochet dress
And I repurposed an old crochet pillow into new ones
I shared my thoughts on different ways to style outfits using crochet. The outfits were:
I also reviewed Jordana Paige tote bags for crocheters.
I shared links to some of my creative writing about crochet. En …
I frogged a pillow and made it into an oversized crochet shrug
I hung my circle vests on the wall to make art
I showed you how my gehaakte deken is being used as a tablecloth
I worked on lots of different granny square projects
I made this Haak jurk and am trying to figure out how to style it
I also tried to figure out how to style this purple crochet dress
I finished my crochet rugs
And I made some Haak hoofdbanden
Ik herzien my experience with Year of Projects and explained why I’m not participating again this year
I launched my new book, Haak mijn leven gered, which has received terrific support and some great reviews.
Ik heb geprobeerd om haak met Mizuhiki papier koorden
Ik deed een roundup van tien van mijn favoriete haak blogs
Ik deelde de koppelingen te melden voor mijn twee verschillende nieuwsbrieven
Haak wellust en mijn boek die haak opgeslagen mijn leven zowel kreeg de aandacht van sommige grote uit-blog deze maand. Hier zijn enkele van deze banden:
I was honored to be compared to the CLF
My book was available at the Hudson Valley Yarn Crawl
I got Yarn Info From Spinchat
En my awesome readers helped someone find the pattern she was looking for. Bedankt!
I don’t have any specific plans for what I’ll be crocheting in 2013 but I have a few things in mind and I’m excited to see what develops and what I learn. Of course I’ll continue sharing that on the blog.