All this week we’re looking back at the crochet posts from this blog in 2012. It was truly an amazing year. In this post we’ll look back at all of the different crochet books I wrote about this year.
- Interlocking Crochet Book Review
- Beoordeling: Onverwachte haak voor het huis
- Sheepish: A Not Quite Crochet Book Recommendation
- Lovely Vintage Crochet Book: Crochet from Hungary
- Knitovation: Knitting Book for Creative Crocheters
- 7 2012 Crochet Books I’m Looking Forward To
- Haak Boekbespreking: Kids Crochet by Kelli Ronci. Thanks to Kelli for dropping by and leaving a comment on the review!
- Creative Crochet! A Vintage Resource on Freeform Crochet
- Crocheter’s Historical Pattern Book Series Overview
- Betty Hechtman Crochet Mystery Books
- Crochet in Hankie Couture
- Dora Ohrenstein Aangepaste haakwerk truien review an interview with the author
- Harde haak, a terrific snapshot into crochet history
- Margaret Hubert’s Granny Square Book
- Afghan Lovers’ Collection
Sharon Silverman’s Crochet Scarves book went on tour. In August I shared my Diary of a Month Spent Crochet Sharon Silverman’s Scarves.
My own book, Haak mijn leven gered, was pre-released in July and came out officially on August 1st, 2012.
Like crochet books? Hier zijn some I’m looking forward to in 2013.