Ik wilde alleen maar een kort berichtje te posten om u te laten weten, als je niet al, that Sharon Silverman’s new book is currently on its blog tour. The book is called Haak Sjaals: Fabulous Fashions – Verschillende technieken. It’s a book of 20+ gehaakte sjaal patronen, inbegrip 7 Tunisian Crochet patterns. A few of them are quick-and-easy scarves, the kind that you’ll bookmark and use when you want to make a quick gift. However most of the patterns are challenging and will give the average crocheter a chance to learn some new skills.
How do I know all this? Goed, I have my copy already because Crochet Concupiscence is going to be a stop on the blog tour. My date isn’t until next month, so I have lots of time to play with the patterns in the book, and I’ve got something a little bit different planned to share with you when the blog tour does roll around here.
Ondertussen, here are some of the other stops on the tour:
- Marie op Ondergrondse Crafter has already interviewed Sharon about the book. She’s the master of crochet interviews so you’ll find lots of goodness there.
- Doris Chan did her book review and giveaway.
- Styled by Kristin has a giveaway happening this week.
- On the 27th the tour stops at Modeknit.
- On July 30th it’ll be over on GoCrochet with Ellen Gormley.
- On August 3rd the book heads over to CrochetByFaye, the blog by Robyn Chachula who recently had her own blog book tour for her new book, Onverwachte Afghanen: Innovatieve Haak ontwerpen met traditionele technieken.
- Handen in Delight takes the reins of the rout on August 10th.
- Crochetville digs in with their post on August 13th.