Of all of the crochet blog posts that I read this week these are the ones that most caught my attention. Genieten!
The latest issue of Interweave Crochet had a great feature showing how to take a photo with an iPhone, pixelate it to make a graph and use that graph to crochet the photo. Interweave's CrochetMe blog has shared that on the blog. Ik hou van deze high-tech benadering van onze low tech ambacht. Misschien dat ik nodig heb om mijn artikel over updaten 25 haak en garen apps to include apps like this one.
Smart Woorden Over Haak
- How Much Marketing Should Craft Bloggers do for Craft Companies. A smart guest post by @sisterdiane of CraftyPod on Oh My! Handmade Goodness.
- The Mighty Crochet Chain Stitch. Nice little celebration of this basic stitch from @tonilrex of @crochetme.
Beautiful Things Mensen Haken
Bezoek This Mama Makes Stuff to learn more about how to make crochet necklaces like these from @thisiscarrie
Bezoek Hart van de kers to learn more about this adorable granny inspired bag.
A pattern for these will be forthcoming on Haken en meer
Grote Haak Interviews
- Interview met Twinkie Chan. It’s Crochet Month over @TheMakingSpot and that includes lots of goodness including a Twinkie Chan interview.
Handige Haak tips
- Standing Double Crochet Join. Alternative option for joining yarn. Thanks @gocrochet.
- How to Crochet with Ruffle Yarn. Video tips from @jimmybeanswool
Grote Haak Patronen en Tutorials
- How to Make a Crochet Bow Ring. Super cute easy wire crochet idea from Sellz (via @craftgossip)
- Magic Ring Video Tutorial. @planetjune has a new video tutorial for her popular instructions to crochet the magic ring. I personally actually don’t use the magic ring much but I know it’s favored by many crocheters.
- Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns. Whip Up has a nice roundup of good free and paid crochet patterns for cardigans and sweaters.
- How to Make Yarn from Sheets. Thanks for the guide @creativejmom!
- New Yarn Blog. Fave Crafts has launched a new blog called Stitch and Unwind.
- Galler Yarns Blog Tour. Check out all of the stops to learn more about this yarn. The your stops here next Thursday.
Andere leuke Haak Blog Posts
- More on Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam. Butterscotch Tabby shared a post about this playground crochet artist that I profiled here on the blog earlier this year.
- Interview with Designer Ruth Maddock. Part of the crochet month celebration over @themakingspot
En Sommige Deze week speciale dank
- @handmadeology published part three in my four part series for offline marketing of online businesses. It’s about building connections with local stores.