It’s a brand new year which gives me an excuse to do one of my favorite things: make To Do lists. I have an absurd love of crafting To Do lists for lots of different goals and errands and projects. It’s kind of silly. But I like it and since we’re also halfway through Year of Projects, it seems like a good time to check in.
The patterns that I’ve completed from the original list of 25 gehaakte tas patronen are:
- Big Easy Bag
- Caron Simply Soft Haak Gift Bags
- Chevron Bag
- Gehaakte Koord Bag
- Gehaakte Wervelende Bag
- CrochetSpot's Easy Wine Bottle Cover
- Starling Handtas toekomst Girl Craft's
- Granny's Valentine Tas
- Heart Purse
- Kids 'Rainbow Treasure Bag
- Laptop Sleeve Vest
- Phazelia's Laptop Case
- Pretty E-Reader Case
- Herbruikbare Haak Gift Bag
- Sweet Soap of Sachet Tassen
- Dat Pouch Thing
- ValliesKids Get Your Oma op Zak
- Vintage Koord Style Bag
- Wijnfles Gift Bag
Patterns Left to Do
The patterns on the list left to tackle:
- Bobble Wrap Laptop Sleeve
- Kerst Haak Tote
- DIY Network's Wine Bottle Cozy
- Little Acorn Bag
- Ruffled Bag
- Curieus Kasteel Bag
Other To Dos
In addition to completing those six crochet bags, here are the other things I have on my To Do list to wrap up this year’s participation in Year of Projects:
- Get good photos of each finished bag. I do have photos of most of them but the past few week’s worth of photos aren’t too great because of the poor quality of my camera phone so I want to get better pictures.
- Do a final roundup post of all of the finished bags when they’ve been completed.
- Make a physical project scrapbook including the patterns used (which I’ve already printed out) and photos of the finished objects.
- Make a slideshow video of all the 2011-2012 complete bags.
- If there’s time left after that, do crochet pattern reviews for some of the patterns that I used.