I hope you’re all enjoying a terrific Thanksgiving weekend, whatever it is that you may be doing today. Ik ben dankbaar voor de vele, veel dingen, maar een van die dingen is het feit dat er zo veel geweldige gehaakte blogs die er zijn die mij voorzien van informatie en inspiratie. Here were some of my top posts from around the crochet web this week:
- Happy Feet Yarn Review. @anastaciaknits likes this yarn, which I also gave a positieve beoordeling.
- Ryan Motorcycle Crochet Jacket. @crochetbyfaye has posted this new boys’ crochet jacket pattern for sale and I’m just loving how stylish and professional it looks!
- Crochet Owls Under the Christmas Tree. I love the colorful owls that The Garden Bell has turned into a cool Seasons Greetings card.
- French Crochet Style. @StitchStory shares her love of crochet from other countries.
- New Crochet Pattern Blog. Makkelijk maakt me Gelukkig (a blog I adore) has created a new blog that serves as a directory of her favorite crochet patterns, both free and paid.
- Slip Stitch Crochet. Yarn Dharma is starting to learn slip stitch crochet and is sharing her experience with us. This was most likely the first type of crochet used historically and it seems to be making a comeback right now. @KeriKinnic
- Craft Show SetUp. @donnasdecembers shared some of the different ways she sets up at craft shows where she sells her crochet jewelry and accessories. I always think this is helpful to see!
- How Much Are You Worth? @aberrantcrochet had a great post on the always-timely topic of how to charge for your crafting.
- Unveiling CLF 3.0. @crochetlibfront is about to launch a great new membership opportunity for people interested in professional crochet development. I can’t describe it nearly as well as she does so check it out and follow the links in her post to learn more.