E 'davvero importante per me riconoscere, onorare e celebrare tutte le meravigliose persone che sostengono i miei sforzi per rafforzare la comunità uncinetto e diffondere la parola circa la magnificenza di uncinetto. Here is some special thanks for people who supported me in February.
3. Jocelyn Sass
Vuoi essere un Crochet concupiscenza sponsor blog? It’s easy. Per saperne di più qui.
My Writing Was Featured
- In a guest post about my crochet life over on Made in K-town
- Sara (MomwithaHook) shared my guest post about the Hook to Heal project.
I Was Interviewed By
- Inspired Crochet interviewed me about crochet blogging for the February issue of the digital magazine.
- Moogly interviewed me about my next book project, Agganciare per guarire
- Stacey of Fresh Stitches also interviewed me about Agganciare per guarire
- Morgen Bailey shared her interview with the author about me on the new site dedicated to such interviews. This one is about Crochet Saved My Life and my writing work
My Work Was Reviewed
- Lion Brand Yarn did a review mention of my book Crochet Saved My Life. What really touched me was how many people left comments on that post sharing their own stories of how crochet and knitting had been therapeutic for them.
- Paula Moliver gave a positive review to Crochet Saved My Life
- PsychCentral also gave a positive review of Crochet Saved My Life.
I Also Got Linked
- Il mio libro, Crochet Saved My Life, was mentioned in a lovely post by Netheranne.
- Knitted Art linked to the post I did about terrific crochet artist Helle Jorgensen. This blog also linked to the crochet gun store art project I’d shared previously by Monte Smith, my post on organizing your stash and my post about crochet artist Yokoo Gibran.
- Fai da te & Craft Ideas shared the link to my post of 25 tecniche di uncinetto per imparare, che è un solo articolo nella mia serie di 25 inspiring articles for crocheters.
- @fruitfulfusion shared a link to the Marrakech crochet retreat Ho scritto su
Hook to Heal Supporters
I spent the month crowdsourcing funding for my next crochet book project, Agganciare per guarire. Thanks to every single person who has offered an encouraging word, mentioned the project in social media, ecc. I will be doing a full roundup post shortly over on my main website highlighting all of the people who contributed to the fundraiser.
In addition to them and the supporters of the project mentioned above I want to give thanks to:
- Bilingual blog Country Maison for mentioning my Hook to Heal project and including the Indiegogo widget in her sidebar.
- Wink of A Creative Being for doing a write-up on Agganciare per guarire sul suo blog.
- Laurie Wheeler shared the Agganciare per guarire press release on the Crochet Liberation Front blog.
- Gli Agganciare per guarire fundraiser was also supported by TracyAnn of Crochet Happy and mentioned by Debi, Uno di una gentilezza e Elisabeth Andree.
And thanks to all of you terrific readers! Vuoi essere un Crochet concupiscenza sponsor blog? It’s easy. Per saperne di più qui.