Benvenuti a Day 3 di 12 Giorni di Crochet Natale in which one lucky winner will get a chance to win crochet patterns from two different indie designers. There are two accessories patterns from A Creative Being and one winner’s choice pattern from Mel’s Daisy Patch. Plus I’m adding four Piecework magazines from my own stash.
Premio di oggi: Patterns Crochet
One randomly selected winner will get:
More info on the three patterns up for grabs today:
Drops of Joy Crochet Pattern donated by Wink of A Creative Being. This is a pattern to make a super cute cascading drops headband.
Mini Teacup Ring crochet pattern donated by Wink of A Creative Being. This is a pattern for an adorable crochet accessory.
Winner’s choice crochet pattern donated by Mel’s Daisy Patch. The pattern pictured here is the super cute Snuggle Puppy Blanket but the winner can choose any single pattern from questa pagina.
In addition to the patterns offered for giveaway by today’s sponsors, I’m adding four back issues of Piecework magazine from my own stash. This is a terrific magazine that shares the history and patterns of various crafts, compresi crochet. The four issues I have are all from 2012 and are the March/April, Maggio / giugno, Luglio / Agosto, and September/October issues.
Grazie agli sponsor
Today’s giveaway prize was sponsored by two indie designers: Marinke Slump of A Creative Being and Melissa Graham of Mel’s Daisy Patch. Learn more about each of these great ladies:
“Ciao! I’m Marinke but you can call me wink. I started crocheting a couple of years ago to keep myself busy, and it still keeps me busy today! I share my creativity on my blog a couple of times a week. I focus mainly on crochet but you’ll also find free patterns there, as well as peeks into my life. Spero di ispirare le persone ad essere creativi su base giornaliera, e diffondere la felicità!” :)
“My name is Melissa Graham and I am the owner and designer at Mel’s Daisy Patch Crochet and Crafts. Ho iniziato a uncinetto in 2007 after losing my mom in a car accident. It was something she always wanted me to learn to do and became a way for me to deal with the pain of her loss. I never dreamed that a couple of years later I would be designing my own crochet patterns or that I would have a blog and online stores. I have to say crochet has been a blessing for me in many ways. It was not only a way to deal with the pain of loss but also a means to meet wonderful people and make lasting friendships. I started the blog as a way to follow others who shared the same desires I had for crochet and through it I have made friendships with other crocheters and crafters from many different cities and countries.
When I first started crocheting, I made and donated prayer shawls to friends and organizations in my area. I started designing my own patterns when my kids wanted me to make them things that I could not find a pattern for online. They tend to be my critiquers and let me know whether or not something is going to work. I have yet to make very many things for myself. Most of the things that I make either end up in my children’s rooms or at someone else’s house. Crochet for me is not just a hobby; it is a part of my heart that I can physically share with others.”
Come inserire il Giveaway
Do you want to win these terrific crochet patterns? È necessario diffondere la parola su questo giveaway. Si può fare in uno o più dei seguenti modi, pena una voce ogni:
- Tweet il giveaway. Link a questo post e parlare @ CrochetBlogger, @winkieflash and @daisycrochet.
- Condividi su Pinterest. Pin una qualsiasi delle immagini in questo post (legato di nuovo al post, naturalmente).
- Condividi su Facebook. Link a questo post.
- Condividi via G . Link a questo post.
- Condividi questo post tramite qualsiasi sito di social bookmarking come Digg o StumbleUpon.
- Seguire Wink on Twitter
- Seguire Mel on Twitter
- Come A Creative Being on Facebook.
- Seguire qualsiasi Wink’s boards on Pinterest.
- Seguire qualsiasi Mel’s boards on Pinterest.
- Add Wink to your Ravelry friends (or give a Rav fave to one of her patterns).
- Add Mel to your Ravelry friends (or give a Rav fave to one of her patterns).
- Seguire A Creative Being on G+.
- Seguire Mel’s Daisy Patch on G+.
- Give a Heart to Mel’s Etsy Store.
- Iscriviti al mensile Newsletter Crochet concupiscenza.
Non dimenticate il vostro Voci Extra
Non dimenticare che i primi tre persone che hanno il maggior numero di voci alla fine del 12 giorni di omaggi vinceranno ciascuno una copia firmata del Crochet Saved My Life. Se t'interessa, allora potreste voler fare anche una delle seguenti operazioni per i punti bonus:
- Condividere un link al sito di Crochet Saved My Life utilizzando qualsiasi social network. 3 punti di ingresso.
- Blog su questo giveaway sul proprio blog. È necessario includere almeno un link al Crochet concupiscenza. Può essere a questo post o l' Dettagli giveaway. 10 punti di ingresso.
- Scrivere un post sul proprio blog raccontando alla gente perché vorreste vincere una copia firmata del Crochet Saved My Life. Collegarsi a www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 punti di ingresso.
- Add this giveaway to your sidebar. Use the image at the top of this post (sentitevi liberi di ridimensionare, se necessario) e link to this post. 20 punti di ingresso.
- Aggiungere Crochet concupiscenza il blogroll in sidebar. 20 punti di ingresso.
Prendi il pieno Dettagli giveaway qui.