Take a look at everything that happened on Crochet Concupiscence this month in case you missed anything in the world of crochet!
I also really enjoyed researching to learn more about weighted crochet blankets for children with Disturbo disfunzione sensoriale.
Crochet Art and Artists
Crochet e salute
I’m continuing to share posts about crochet and health as well as news about my book Crochet Saved My Life (which has its own new website now!)
Ho imparato e condiviso il lavoro multi-craftual del 1970 giocatore di calcio professionista Rosey Grier.
And each Sunday in my “allora e di oggi” look back I shared some crochet history including:
Generale Crochet Notizie
My Life in Crochet
I was honored to be compared to the CLF
My book was available at the Hudson Valley Yarn Crawl
And my awesome readers helped someone find the pattern she was looking for. Grazie!
And now it’s December. That’s an exciting month here on Crochet Concupiscence and will include giveaways, daily crochet blogger awards and more. Stay tuned!
Letture aggiuntive ...
- 2013 Impressionante Crochet Blog Awards: Best Foreign Crochet Blog
- 2013 Impressionante Crochet Blog Awards: Best Crochet Book Tour
- 2013 Impressionante Crochet Blog Awards: Favorite Quirky Blogger
- 2013 Impressionante Crochet Blog Awards: Migliori Patterns Crochet gratuito
- 2013 Impressionante Crochet Blog Awards: Migliori Crochet Book Reviews