Rullo di tamburi per favore … Il vincitore del 2012 award for the best holiday crochet on a blog is :
* Casey of Più 3 Uncinetto *
Best Holiday Crochet
Today’s Awesome Crochet Blog Award is for the best holiday crochet on a blog. By “holiday” I don’t mean Christmas but rather a celebration of holidays throughout the year marked by various shares of projects at that time. I looked at blogs that share holiday patterns, photos of their own holiday work, links to fun holiday crochet, ecc. The blogs that have great holiday crochet help make every holiday more fun and inspiring for all of us!
Informazioni su The Winner
Casey is a Canadian stay-at-home mom who uses her blog to share her crafty adventures, focused mostly around crochet. She tends to make a lot of work in what I’d call bright pastels and it has that fun contemporary look that is great for crochet right now (although there is variety in her color choice). Find her on Ravelry e Pinterest as well as other spots around the web as caseyplusthree. You can purchase her pretty crocheted items on Luulla.
3 Motivi The Winner Won
Lots of crocheters do work for the different holidays and many share that on their blogs. I chose Casey as the winner of this blog award because:
- I liked the sense of humor in her Halloween makes this year. She shared several items that she crocheted for Halloween, such as a bat garland, and I loved how they were typical Halloween symbols (bats, spiders) but with googly eyes or other signs of a sense of playfulness. You can see this in her other holiday crochet as well including many of the fun Christmas items she made this year. She also does have some truly sweet just-adorable items, anche se, like some of the Easter / springtime items she made this year.
- Casey shares terrific photos of her work. There are no throwaway photos on this blog. The pictures are clear, detailed, pretty … There are so, so many holiday craft posts each year that it’s often only worth looking at those that have high-quality images if you’re trying to get real inspiration. Casey offers that.
- Casey makes it easy to make what she makes. When she uses someone else’s crochet pattern to make something, she is very clear about not only what pattern it was but where to find it. This gives credit to the designer and also makes it easy for people inspired by her work to crochet their own.
Che cosa è questo Crochet Blog Award?
Non sei sicuro di ciò che questo premio è tutto? E 'una delle mie annuali crochet blogger premi, dato su questo blog ogni giorno ogni dicembre. Scopri tutto su di esso qui.
Letture aggiuntive ...
- Collegamento Amore! Migliori Crochet Articoli Blog della settimana compresi i modelli di Crochet gratuito
- 40% Off Crochet salvato la vita questo fine settimana solo
- Sponsor Amore: Addolcire la vostra pelle con Lo-Lo da Bar-Maids (w / Giveaway)
- Transizioni continuò per questo Creative Blogger
- Intervista con Kathryn: I Crochet Domande marzo