Rullo di tamburi per favore … Il vincitore del 2012 award for the most achievements in crochet is:
* Laurinda of ReCrochetions *
Most Achievements in Crochet
Today’s Awesome Crochet Blog Award is for the most achievements in crochet this year. I believe that when one of us succeeds in this community we all succeed (something I may have picked up from Laurie Wheeler!) So the achievements of one individual are something that we should all celebrate because they move the craft forward. This award celebrates that and celebrates how inspiring it is to see someone make leaps and bounds in their crafty growth.
Informazioni su The Winner
Laurinda Reddig of ReCrochetions is a crochet teacher and designer who has had some great achievements this year. She was the winner of the grand prize at this year’s CGOA design competition. Her work has recently been published in several big crochet magazines. She self-published her first pattern sampler book this year. And she has gotten attention for her work in a niche area of crochet called Reversible Intarsia. I first met her when seeking interviews for my book, Crochet Saved My Life; Laurinda is the founder of Remembering Rowan, where she uses crochet to keep alive the memory of the daughter that she lost while helping other women dealing with grief.
3 Motivi The Winner Won
Each of us has achieved new things in crochet this year, both small and large. Laurinda was the winner of the award this year because:
- Laurinda’s growth has been exponential. I pride myself on knowing most of the names in the crochet community because of all of the research I do for this blog and yet when she first introduced herself to me to be interviewed for the book I hadn’t heard of her yet. Now her name is in all of the crochet magazines, on many blogs and websites, in my own book … her name is one people in crochet now know because of the leaps and bounds she made in her work this year.
- Laurinda’s growth has also been steady. She had huge achievements this year but the history of her recent work shows that she is not a fly-by-night crafter who will be here today and gone tomorrow. Her daughter passed away five years ago and each year she has done something big in her craft life to honor her daughter’s memory. She sets goals and meets them and the crochet community is paying attention.
- Her biggest projects are just awesome. Check out her award-winning Mystery Machine Afghan e Rowan Tree Vest. Just beautiful work!
Che cosa è questo Crochet Blog Award?
Non sei sicuro di ciò che questo premio è tutto? E 'una delle mie annuali crochet blogger premi, dato su questo blog ogni giorno ogni dicembre. Scopri tutto su di esso qui.
Letture aggiuntive ...
- Puppy vs. Crochet Pillow
- Collegamento Amore! Migliori Crochet Articoli Blog della settimana compresi i modelli di Crochet gratuito
- 40% Off Crochet salvato la vita questo fine settimana solo
- Sponsor Amore: Addolcire la vostra pelle con Lo-Lo da Bar-Maids (w / Giveaway)
- Transizioni continuò per questo Creative Blogger