Rullo di tamburi per favore … Il vincitore del 2012 award for the best use of unique crochet stitches:
* Sue Pinner of Suz Luogo *
Best Use of Unique Crochet Stitches
Today’s Awesome Crochet Blog Award is for the best use of unique crochet stitches in their work. These are the stitches that you could find instructions for if you searched but most of us don’t use them on a regular basis. Using unique stitches allows the crocheter to create original work that is interesting for us to see as we look at blogs. That’s inspiring and encourages all of us to step outside of our own craft boxes a bit more. Plus this often introduces us to know stitches we didn’t already know about, strengthening the existing crochet information online and adding to our collective craft knowledge.
Informazioni su The Winner
Sue Pinner is the blogger behind Suz Luogo oltre The 8th Gem. She is a UK based crafter active on Ravelry e Pinterest. I’ve seen her mention in a few places that she’s addicted to color and we can see that in her work, which always incorporates bold colors in fun ways. It’s cheery! Sue is also part of the multi-blogger blog The Flower Place, which is also rich in color!
3 Motivi The Winner Won
Naturalmente, many crochet bloggers do use unique stitches in their work. Suz Place was chosen as the winner of this crochet blog award because:
- Her recent use of Moss Stitch has caught my attention. I’ve actually seen a few people using this unique stitch recently but I saw Sue doing it on her blog before I saw anyone else doing it. Whether she started a trend or just happened to be on the cusp of something that was becoming popular, she was right on with this one. Plus she showed us variations on Moss Stitch.
- And there was also interlocking block stitch … I’d never heard of this one and fell in love with it when I saw how she used it to make a crochet Kindle bag.
- Sue takes a unique stitch and does a lot of different things with it. She doesn’t just show us one project in that stitch. She focuses on that stitch for awhile, makes a bunch of different things in it and shows us all of the stitches possibilities through her sharing on the blog.
Che cosa è questo Crochet Blog Award?
Non sei sicuro di ciò che questo premio è tutto? E 'una delle mie annuali crochet blogger premi, dato su questo blog ogni giorno ogni dicembre. Scopri tutto su di esso qui.
Letture aggiuntive ...
- Collegamento Amore! Migliori Crochet Articoli Blog della settimana compresi i modelli di Crochet gratuito
- 40% Off Crochet salvato la vita questo fine settimana solo
- Sponsor Amore: Addolcire la vostra pelle con Lo-Lo da Bar-Maids (w / Giveaway)
- Transizioni continuò per questo Creative Blogger
- Intervista con Kathryn: I Crochet Domande marzo