Rullo di tamburi per favore … Il vincitore del 2012 award for the best crochet posts on a yarn blog is:
* Dora Ohrenstein’s posts for Jimmy Beans Lana *
Best Crochet Posts from a Yarn Blog
Today’s Awesome Crochet Blog Award is for the yarn blog that has the best posts in crochet. Many yarn blogs only post about their yarn. Others post about crafts but focus heavily on knitting. Some are starting to do a great job, tuttavia, of welcoming us crocheters by sharing posts on their blogs that are either relevant to all yarn crafters or specifically of interest to people who crochet. Blogs that do this show that they are interested in what we as crocheters can offer as their consumers.
Informazioni su The Winner
Jimmy Beans Lana has a terrific multi-blogger blog full of tips and tutorials in several crafts and also including news about the Jimmy Beans store, which is based in Nevada and run by a team headed up by smart entrepreneur Laura Zander. In 2012 I have especially enjoyed the blog’s crochet-related posts by Dora Ohrenstein, which were featured once per month in a series called Crochet Corner. Dora is a crochet designer and the person behind the Crochet Insider site and newsletter.
3 Motivi The Winner Won
There were several yarn blogs in the running for this crochet blog award. I chose Jimmy Beans Wool because:
- Dora is a credible resource with a lot of knowledge to share. I had the opportunity to interview Dora this year about her book Maglioni all'uncinetto personalizzati and was impressed with all of the information she had to share, something she also does well in her Crochet Corner posts. Per esempio, in her May post she gave us tons of information about choosing the right yarn for drape in crochet.
- The posts are educational an interesting, not sales-y. A good business blog will share information and maybe make us aware of their products without trying to sell us anything and that’s exactly what you’ll find on the Jimmy Beans Wool blog (both in general and specifically in Dora’s posts). Per esempio, in August Dora did share a link to her Stitch Red pattern but the focus of the post was on getting flexible tension with a project like this.
- The big topics in crochet are covered here. It’s tough to hit on everything with a once-monthly article and yet Dora seems to do it. She has shared tips, libri uncinetto, the CGOA award winners of 2012, non-profit projects, gauge issues and more.
Che cosa è questo Crochet Blog Award?
Non sei sicuro di ciò che questo premio è tutto? E 'una delle mie annuali crochet blogger premi, dato su questo blog ogni giorno ogni dicembre. Scopri tutto su di esso qui.
Letture aggiuntive ...
- Collegamento Amore! Migliori Crochet Articoli Blog della settimana compresi i modelli di Crochet gratuito
- 40% Off Crochet salvato la vita questo fine settimana solo
- Sponsor Amore: Addolcire la vostra pelle con Lo-Lo da Bar-Maids (w / Giveaway)
- Transizioni continuò per questo Creative Blogger
- Intervista con Kathryn: I Crochet Domande marzo