If you support Crochet Concupiscence/ Crochet Saved My Life then I want to do all that I can to support you back. In my Saturday link love posts each week I share “special thanks” to anyone who has mentioned me on their sites. I have decided I want to start rounding those links up at the end of each month because I really do appreciate all that you do for me.
So here they are, the wonderful people who supported my work in November. Grazie!
These Folks Featured My Writing
- By Hand Magazine shared my article on the healing aspects of craft in their debut issue
- Crochevolution published my article 5 Ways Creativity Heals Us in their Winter 2012 questione; and thanks to AnastaciaKnits for mentioning this article on her blog!
- Hannah of Span’s Studio allowed me to share my story sul suo blog
- Stitch and Unwind shared my guest post with 5 creativity exercises for crocheters
- Pinnable Business published my guest post on the negatives of using the “no pin” code on Pinterest
- Sibel Hodge had my guest post on scritto, crafting and health
- James and Jax featured my guest post called Gancio: An Everyday Craft for Survival
- Laura Nixon did an author interview with me in her Examiner column
- Sylvia Browder, fondatore di donne dell'Associazione Nazionale in aumento, mi ha intervistato about writing my book
These Ones Reviewed My Book
- Il Pug curioso
- Mixed Media Artist
- Annette Graf did a review on Examiner
- Gwen of Crochet World for doing a positive review of Crochet Saved My Life in the Talking Crochet Newsletter
- Margay for sharing some of the digital press kit materials for Crochet Saved My Life on il suo blog e Examiner column
These People Recommended My Blog
- Evie did a lovely blog review of Crochet Concupiscence
- Crochet Aberrant gave a shoutout with a great recommendation for Crochet Concupiscence, which I’ve added to my press page
- CraftGirl78 mentioned the blog in her weekly Thursday roundup of inspiring links
Ed ero anche legato da
- Richard Frisbie of Hudson Valley Examiner shared that Crochet Saved My Life was at Hudson Valley Filati Crawl
- Marie citato my post on choosing not to do YOP this year in her post on the same topic
- Bandiera della Petals and Picots mentioned that she’d thought of Crochet Saved My Life and the benefits of crafting
- Inspiration and Realisation mentioned my Marc Jacobs post in an inspiration post that includes a crochet scarf pattern
- Un Essere creativo menzionato l' soccasins (by Megan Mills) that I shared on Pinterest
- A’Cloth The World linked to my article on VHS tape artist Adrian Kershaw in un post su riciclata nastro VHS.
- Janet Fraser shared the 25 Tecniche Crochet per imparare post I did in a must-read link roundup.
Letture aggiuntive ...
- Lo sapevate Puoi sponsorizzare singoli post qui per diffondere il tuo messaggio?
- Sponsor Amore: Crochet4MyButterfly
- Spread Your Word a My Social Network. Ecco come!
- Sponsor Amore: Moogly Blog Patterns Crochet, Esercitazioni e Altro
- Let Me PIN! Raggiungere 50,000 Le persone con il tuo messaggio di oggi.