If you support Crochet Concupiscence/ Crochet Saved My Life then I want to do all that I can to support you back. In my Saturday link love posts each week I share “special thanks” to anyone who has mentioned me on their sites. I have decided I want to start rounding those links up at the end of each month because I really do appreciate all that you do for me.
So here they are, the wonderful people who supported my work in November. Grazie!
These Folks Featured My Writing
- By Hand Magazine shared my article on the healing aspects of craft in loro problema di debutto
- Crochevolution published my article 5 Modi creatività ci guarisce nel loro inverno 2012 problema; e grazie a AnastaciaKnits for mentioning this article on her blog!
- Hannah of Span’s Studio allowed me to condividere la mia storia sul suo blog
- Stitch and Unwind shared my guest post with 5 esercizi di creatività per crocheters
- Pinnable Business published mio ospite post on the negatives of using the “no pin” code on Pinterest
- Sibel Hodge had my guest post on scrittura, lavorazione e salute
- James and Jax featured my guest post called Uncinetto: An Everyday Craft for Survival
- Laura Nixon did an author interview with me in her Examiner column
- Sylvia Browder, founder of National Association Women on the Rise, interviewed me about writing my book
These Ones Reviewed My Book
- The Curious Pug
- Mixed Media Artist
- Annette Graf did a recensione dell'esaminatore
- Gwen del mondo all'uncinetto per fare una recensione positiva di Crochet salvato la mia vita nella Parlando con la Newsletter di Crochet
- Margay for sharing some of the digital press kit materials for Crochet Saved My Life on suo blog e Examiner column
These People Recommended My Blog
- Evie did a lovely rassegna Blog di concupiscenza Crochet
- Aberrante Crochet gave a shoutout with a great recommendation for Crochet Concupiscence, che ho aggiunto al mio Stampa pagina
- CraftGirl78 mentioned the blog in her weekly Thursday roundup of inspiring links
And I Was Also Linked By
- Richard Frisbie of Hudson Valley Examiner shared that Crochet Saved My Life was at Hudson Valley filato Crawl
- Marie mentioned mio post sulla scelta di non fare YOP quest'anno nel suo post sullo stesso argomento
- Kara di Petali e pippiolini mentioned that she’d thought of Crochet Saved My Life and the benefits of crafting
- Inspiration and Realisation mentioned my Marc Jacobs post in an inspiration post that includes a crochet scarf pattern
- Un essere creativo mentioned the soccasins (by Megan Mills) that I shared on Pinterest
- A’Cloth The World linked to my article on VHS tape artist Adrian Kershaw in un post su recycled VHS Tape.
- Janet Fraser shared the 25 Uncinetto tecniche per imparare post I did in a must-read link roundup.