Ottobre incluso I Love Day Yarn e American Craft settimana. It also included many other opportunities to highlight great crochet. Here’s the month’s roundup of all that was on the blog. If you really liked a post, share it so others can support it too!
My favorite post to write this month was 5 Artigiani’ Case mi piacerebbe ritiro a where I looked at the inspiring crafty homes of five people who crochet.
Arte e artisti all'uncinetto
Libri di uncinetto
Ho fatto il mensile carrellata di celebrità all'uncinetto ieri. Altri messaggi di crochet moda inclusi:
Crochet e salute
I’m continuing to share posts about crochet and health as well as news about my book Uncinetto salvato la mia vita (which has its own new website now!)
Generale all'uncinetto notizie
Una Chat: Valore in Craft
Il mio uncinetto
Blog di notizie
Concupiscenza e il mio libro che crochet salvato la mia vita sia ottenuto qualche attenzione grande off-blog questo mese pure all'uncinetto. Qui sono alcuni di questi link:
- Jennifer Lafferty did two different, unique interviews with me about Crochet Saved My Life; one for Goodreads and one for Examiner.
- Crochet Cabana did an intervista with me all about crochet.
- @sisterdiane of CraftyPod interviewed me in my very first podcast interview about Crochet Saved My Life.
- Marinke di Un essere creativo shared her experience contributing a story to Crochet Saved My Life.
- Pardon My Chaos listed Crochet Concupiscence in a terrific roundup of great blogs.
- The October 2012 questione di Uncinetto interno recensito Crochet salvato la mia vita, dicendo “this thought-provoking book is a must-read”.
- Crochet Savvy featured an article about me in this month’s issue
- Mom with a Hook and Twinkie Chan did book giveaways of Uncinetto salvato la mia vita.
- Postpartum Progress wrote about Crochet Saved My Life and shared Rachel’s story from the book
- Stacey of Fresh Stitches featured my guest post on crochet mindfulness
Happy November everyone! What will you be giving thanks for this month?