Di tutti i post che ho letto questa settimana nel mondo del blogging all'uncinetto, Questi erano quelli che è piaciuta di più. Check them out ora se li avete persi la prima volta intorno.
Qualcosa di speciale
Mark your calendars for the next Craft Social chat. On October 30th at 2pm EST Twitter will be abuzz as Barbara (@penguintrax), Haley (@thezenofmaking), and guest expert Kim Werker (@kpwerker) host a chat about how you can set the stage for productivity as a maker AND/OR craft business owner. I’m definitely planning to try popping on for this one.
Parole Smart Crochet
- How I Designed 10 Monsters without Getting Bored. More smart information about crochet design from @freshstitches. Bonus: the patterns for the ten crochet monsters in question are available for free …
- The Shape of Crochet Hooks. Aberrant Crochet shares her frustrations about the inconsistency of size and shape of crochet hook shafts.
- Jo Hamilton Art. Lindevrouwsweb profiles terrific crochet artist Jo Hamilton.
- Anthropolgy Clutch Crochet. Liz from Donna’s Decembers shares that Deroucheau’s crocheted clutch bags are now available at Anthropologie and that these bags are made by hand in the USA.
- FreeForm Crochet. Stitch and Unwind talks about what it is and why to try it.
Uncinetto belle opere
I love the texture of post stitches so I was happy to see this post stitch crochet beanie finished this week by Jenn piace filati
Joyce28 donated this beautiful take on a rainbow granny blanket to SIBOL
Uncinetto “Come si fa”
- How to Crochet the Wattle Stitch. @newstitchaday shows us this crochet stitch that creates a tightly textured fabric
- How to Make Your Own Crochet Hooks. Moogly does a roundup of tutorials for the crafty-minded
Nuovi schemi uncinetto
- Crochet Monster Kleenex Box Cover. Usually I’m not one to like tissue box cozies but this one is super cute and the free pattern from Repeat Crafter Me is great for Halloween week.
- Crochet Trick-or-Treat Bag. A free pattern from Petals to Picots for a pumpkin bag to replace the plastic pumpkin kids take around to get candy.
- Crochet Bullion Pumpkin Pattern. One more free Halloween crochet pattern this week – a cute textured pumpkin using a stitch I love. Via Things Bright.
- New Bobble Hexagon Pattern. Suz Place shares a free pattern for a textured motif.
- Votive Candle Holders. Lacy Crochet offers this easy free crochet pattern to add some decorative flair to votive candles.
- Granny Square Pillow Pattern. Vickie Howell shares a new free crochet pattern on JoAnn’s website. I like the pops of color she chose.
- 15 Maglia e uncinetto maglioni, Felpe con cappuccio, e abiti per bambini, Interpolazioni, e ragazzi. Marchio del Leone ha fatto questa carrellata di questa settimana, che mi fa pensare che siamo stati sulla stessa lunghezza d'onda, poiché lo stesso giorno che è venuto fuori il mio post è andato a vivere con 15 bambini’ uncinetto abiti da acquistare online.
Crochet Reviews and Interviews
- Interview with Amy of Crochetville. Marie from Underground Crafter interviews Crochetville co-owner and CGOA president Amy Shelton.
- Custom maglia maglioni. Crochet Doctor did a really good review of this book by Dora Ohrenstein.
- Incontrare il progettista: Sarah Zimmerman. A Stitch and Unwind profile.
- Juniper Moon Farm Yarn Tops Lists. Questa fattoria, which I mentioned recently in my Fiber CSAs articolo, celebrated their yarn topping the charts on Ravelry recently.
- Congrats to @planetjune who had her amigurumi work featured in a Ralph Lauren store window display. Success for one crafter is success for all of us so let’s celebrate her!
- Roundup of crochet lamps. Amo uncinetto lampade so I was happy to see this small roundup from French blog Deconome, which I found via a CraftGossip link.
- Crochet at the Dentist. Las Teje y Maneje did a roundup of images related to crochet and teeth.
- Mezza età in Giappone did a lovely post about learning to crochet, exploring the health benefits of crochet and how it might be a good idea to buy my book Crochet Saved My Life. Grazie!!
- Thanks to Jen from the great blog Pursuit of Sassiness for doing a review of Uncinetto salvato la mia vita
- Kimberly Montgomery for asking me to do a guest post about the health benefits of crafting
- Tickle the Sun for featuring my guest post called Crafting for Daily Balance.
- AnastaciaKnits per condividere un link al mio infographic post on the history of crochet hooks in medicine
- MadWhimsy put together a collection of 70+ links around the web about crochet and included Crochet Concupiscence, dicendo, “Se succede nel mondo del crochet, Kathryn probabile sarà hanno già segnalato”.
- Elisabeth Andree shared about being inspired by Uncinetto di Marc Jacobs and noted that my designer crochet post on it was an inspiration.
Hanno un fantastico resto del tuo weekend. Buona lettura!