Volevo solo scrivere una breve nota per farvi sapere, se non già, that Sharon Silverman’s new book is currently on its Blog Tour. Il libro si chiama Sciarpe Crochet: Fashions Fabulous – Diverse tecniche. It’s a book of 20+ modelli di sciarpa crochet, compresi 7 Tunisian Crochet patterns. A few of them are quick-and-easy scarves, the kind that you’ll bookmark and use when you want to make a quick gift. However most of the patterns are challenging and will give the average crocheter a chance to learn some new skills.
How do I know all this? Bene, I have my copy already because Crochet Concupiscence is going to be a stop on the blog tour. My date isn’t until next month, so I have lots of time to play with the patterns in the book, and I’ve got something a little bit different planned to share with you when the blog tour does roll around here.
Intanto, here are some of the other stops on the tour:
- Marie Crafter metropolitana has already interviewed Sharon about the book. Lei è il padrone di interviste uncinetto in modo troverai un sacco di bontà ci.
- Doris Chan ha fatto la sua recensione del libro e giveaway.
- Styled by Kristin has a giveaway happening this week.
- On the 27th the tour stops at Modeknit.
- On July 30th it’ll be over on GoCrochet with Ellen Gormley.
- On August 3rd the book heads over to CrochetByFaye, the blog by Robyn Chachula who recently had her own blog book tour for her new book, Afgani inaspettati: Disegni Crochet innovative con le tecniche tradizionali.
- Mani in Delight takes the reins of the rout on August 10th.
- Crochetville digs in with their post on August 13th.