Devo solo dire che sto adorando questa tuta Louis Vuitton che dispone di diamanti all'uncinetto stabiliti in un lilla / tessuto grigio.
The funny thing is that I don’t really like bodysuits. I certainly never wear them. I rarely see one on someone that I think looks flattering to the wearer and also cute as an individual piece. But Olivia Munn looks adorable in this piece, thanks in part to the cool design of the bodysuit and in part to the great styling (love those shoes).
I love the way that the crochet is worked together with fabric. And I love the details of the fabric around the sleeves and neckline. I could take or leave the bodysuit shape itself and think that this sort of design would look stunning as just a T-shirt. You could pair it with a great skirt and keep those heels or you could wear it with jeans and flats just as easily.
Would I pay the $3,046 that this Broderie anglaise bodysuit is priced at? Of course not. But can this piece serve as great crochet inspiration? Assolutamente.
What do you think of this piece? Am I crazy to be adoring it?
Letture aggiuntive ...
- Stupendo 2014 Costumi da bagno Crochet
- Crochet Artwear da Indra Dovydėnaitė
- Nuovo Crochet sulla pista da John Rocha (Autunno / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- Nuovo Crochet sulla pista da Rodarte (Autunno / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- Nuovo Crochet sulla pista da Sister di Sibling (Autunno / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)